BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3!

I enlarged my picture, just thought I'd say that.
(Jun. 02, 2013  7:37 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I enlarged my picture, just thought I'd say that.

Now that you enlarged it, it looks really cool! Grin
Still, not what I really wanted, but I ran out of time....

A Rain Day

I'm sorta wishing I had the Tamron 60mm F2 Lens right now. 50mm is not close enough especially if you're trying to keep the camera under an umbrella.
Anyone like mine? It's on page 5. Just wanted an opinion before they are judged. Smile
I like yours Blackdragon! Grin

All of these are so fantastic! I'm blown away!
Anyone like mine? Tongue_out Its on page 2!
Meow!

How could it have come out better than that? I think you're prob gonna get on of the revizers... My money for the second one is gonna be on either Insomniac, or *Wyvern*. Kyler_the best's and ashton pinto's aren't bad at all though. I think one of 'em might get a face booster. Smile I'm still holding on to hope of placing by a thread. Tongue_out
Yea I like yours black dragon, and thanks!

Here's my top 5:
1.Imperial
2.meow!
3.*wyvern*
4.insomniac
5.the black dragon

Anyone else like mine
Your welcome! Smile BTW, how did you do that thing with the blazing light?

Countdown: 8:13:56 hours
Check page 6.
(Jun. 02, 2013  7:55 PM)Meow! Wrote: Still, not what I really wanted, but I ran out of time....

A Rain Day

I'm sorta wishing I had the Tamron 60mm F2 Lens right now. 50mm is not close enough especially if you're trying to keep the camera under an umbrella.

I really like this one, I didn't expect any less coming from you Meow! (✿◠‿◠)
Here's my simple entry.
I call it:

The Guardian
Bigger:
Sadly taken using a phone camera, but I've got nothing better on me...
Image is small, but quality gets much worse when bigger, so... Soz! Grin
Last minute entry! I've haven't been on in forever! I was at Leone'19's today, so I was able to use his Zero-G stadium to take this pic in! (He's my cousin, lol)

I call it: Legends Meet!
Nice work everyone, the creativity so far has been fantastic!

I never got the time to take a picture, so I guess I won't be in this one, maybe next time. *sigh*
Here is my entry...

Old picture, weather sucked, too busy, yada yada:

Quote:Emergence:The process of coming into view or becoming exposed after being concealed
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:19 AM)Haspro Wrote: Last minute entry! I've haven't been on in forever! I was at Leone'19's today, so I was able to use his Zero-G stadium to take this pic in! (He's my cousin, lol)

I call it: Legends Meet!

Good job cuz lol
Anyway, all of the entries have been great. I wish everyone luck!
Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday, June 9th 11:59:59 PM EST, to allow some more entries to be posted!

Enjoy the very last sprint!
(Jun. 03, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday, June 9th 12:59:59 PM EST, to allow some more entries to be posted!

OMG, thank you so much! I was so scared I wouldn't be able to enter, this is a life saver, thanks so much!
Dammit that's more time for 4 pro photographers to come out of no where destroy all our chances of winning! Just kidding, haha. I fealt like there wasn't many entries so I glad to see the extension.
Wow...lol I probably could have gone with my Plan A if I knew that. Guess it is the luck of the draw. Grin I hope everyone who didn't enter takes this opportunity to produce some really great photos!
Damn...

I had (and still have) a really good idea for this, but with finals, I don't have time to do it... Ugh.
(Jun. 03, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday, June 9th 11:59:59 PM EST, to allow some more entries to be posted!

Oh great ~! I didn't get the chance to take a photo for the contest because I was sick ...
I'll take one and post it here after few days. Thank you Committee.
(Jun. 03, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday, June 9th 11:59:59 PM EST, to allow some more entries to be posted!

Thanks so much Kai-V! I completely forgot about this! I probably will get my entry in a couple of days.
(Jun. 03, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Last-minute surprise! The Face Contest is officially extended to next Sunday

NoOoooooOOOO how could you do this //cries

(Jun. 03, 2013  3:54 AM)Tri Wrote: Dammit that's more time for 4 pro photographers to come out of no where destroy all our chances of winning! Just kidding, haha.

agreed.

(Jun. 03, 2013  3:55 AM)Meow! Wrote: Guess it is the luck of the draw. Grin I hope everyone who didn't enter takes this opportunity to produce some really great photos!

I second this.
Here's my entry. Clicked today morning.
Not as good as other entries, but worth a shot.