BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3!

Two days left for the contest to end, counting today! 2nd June, remember?
Too many good entries to compete with. I'll run in a circle 50 times if I win this thing Tongue_out
Random Thought-
It would be totally sarcarstic if someone were to post an entry of Orojya Revizer T125 JB, hah!
(Jun. 01, 2013  11:48 AM)zeneo Wrote: Two days left for the contest to end, counting today! 2nd June, remember?
Too many good entries to compete with. I'll run in a circle 50 times if I win this thing Tongue_out
Random Thought-
It would be totally sarcarstic if someone were to post an entry of Orojya Revizer T125 JB, hah!
so they'll have Orojya Revizer T125 JB x2? nop,I won't let it happen : P
(Jun. 01, 2013  11:48 AM)zeneo Wrote: Two days left for the contest to end, counting today! 2nd June, remember?
Random Thought-

Hmm.. How about this one
(May. 31, 2013  6:07 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Here goes nothing
Ooooooohhhhh.... You just dissed his photo! Tongue_out JK. It's actually a really nice pic. Smile

Countdown: 37:53:55 hrs.
(Jun. 01, 2013  12:45 PM)Real Madrid Wrote:
Random Thought-

Hmm.. How about this one
(May. 31, 2013  6:07 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Here goes nothing
I did it because its an awesome looking bey and its funny lol
Here's my entry. I'm a poor photographer and had to use an Ipod Touch, but I tried my best.

Guardian Driger... such a sick looking blade.
Didn't have much time, i was quite busy, or kinda lazy
The celebrity : PEGASUS !
Garland of flowers !!
Here is my photo. I call it the the Hidden Killerken. I know the title is not very good. The bey is underwater in this photo
Nice! I like stuff underwater! Smile I couldn't do one 'cause my camera would fry itself. Tongue_out

Countdown: 33:43:27 hrs.
(Jun. 02, 2013  12:31 AM)*Wyvern* Wrote: Here's My Entry Joyful_3 Joyful_3

That...is...BOSS! I think that's one of the best entries I've seen so far! Where did you get the stuff it's sitting on?
Here's my entry: The Light of Hope

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=330g1eh&s=5

Hope you guys like it. Smile

Nice job *wyvern*! Looks cool
Is that edited? 'Cause if it's not, you're a total genius! Smile
I cropped it some from the original picture but that's it and thanks for the compliment!
Lol at first glance, I thought you posted the wrong link since I didn't even recognize it as a Beyblade. Then I finally recognized what the picture was. XD

Btw: How did you get that effect?
I have these weird humming bird things in my mom's yard and they light up different colors at night and I put samurai pegasus on top, and took a picture, then I cropped it because it showed a lot of the black background, and I thought that wouldn't look as good.

edit: I also edited the lighting because i jad to do it at night and the picture was to dark.
Are we going to vote for the winners ourselves?
(Jun. 02, 2013  6:02 AM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: Are we going to vote for the winners ourselves?

I'm pretty sure the Comittee will do the judgements
(Jun. 02, 2013  4:02 PM)Imperial Wrote: Here's my entry:

I like it. When you said Clash Across Dimensions, it would have been funny if you put the DD Dragooon with a plastic Dragoon, haha
Those are great pics, Imperial and Brrrr! I cant wait to see who wins this Eee
Thanks, UGottaCetus!
Who is gonna win? Who? HERE!
Imperial, *Wywern* (if I am typing it correctly), UGottaCetus, Tri!
Yup, those are the best entries I've ever SEEN!
Haha, thanks :3. I really like Imperials.