BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3!

(May. 30, 2013  12:39 AM)Tri Wrote: Here is my entry:

I think it came out well, after 24 pictures Smile

You did Bahamdia too? Looks nice! Smile
here is mine....
EL DIABLO
enjoy it :
Oh carp I completely forgot about this. Well, congrats on the passing of another Beydays! Another year, another weekend of fulfilled blader spirits.

I will hopefully remember to do this before the deadline, Orojya Revizer looks beautiful.
Oops! I color corrected it (since when I transfer the picture from my camera to the computer it, for some reason, makes everything look really, really light) and made it a little darker so it would be the same color as when I took it, and added a little transparent word at the bottom already and saved it. Unhappy It doesn't look edited, though. Can I still post it? I didn't know we weren't supposed to... Unhappy I could put it on and then you guys could decide whether to judge it or not... It took me hours to get this shot! Smile
Here is my entry
Here goes nothing
(May. 31, 2013  6:07 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Here goes nothing

Going for the humorous twist? or did you not know what we were competing for? Tongue_out
YAY! Lets go BEYDAYS!!

My Entry Hope I become the winner!!
(May. 31, 2013  7:12 PM)Nemo Wrote: YAY! Lets go BEYDAYS!!

My Entry Hope I become the winner!!

Wasn't this int the other contest? It looks familiar...
Yes , It is the same pic. As my camera is nt working and only 2 days remaining fr contest to end , So I decided to post this pic here also. I didnt had choice but to do this thing Unhappy
I'm pretty sure you can't do that...
Doesn't hurt to give this a shot. Did what I could with an iPad, but the quality still isn't very good...
YYYYEEEESSSS!!!! I got the word out! SmileSmileSmile

Alright, here's my entry... This is, quite literally, the best photo I have ever done... IN MY LIFE!
Behold, The Den of Cerberus...

You have no idea how much effort that was! And yes, that is real fire. I set up candles around it and put it in front of my fireplace, in the base of a potted plant. It took forever and a day, but I actually got the Clear wheel to glow from the light! That is the best picture I have ever done, and probably ever will do as long as I live. Smile Hope you guys like it!
(Jun. 01, 2013  1:05 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: YYYYEEEESSSS!!!! I got the word out! SmileSmileSmile

Alright, here's my entry... This is, quite literally, the best photo I have ever done... IN MY LIFE!
Behold, The Den of Ceberus...
Alright, here it goes...

You have no idea how much effort that was! And yes, that is real fire. I set up candles around it and put it in front of my fireplace, in the base of a potted plant. It took forever and a day, but I actually got the Clear wheel to glow from the light! That is the best picture I have ever done, and probably ever will do as long as I live. Smile Hope you guys like it!
Sweeeeeet. Definitely one of the best concepts out of all the submissions I've seen so far.
Man...I have an idea of what I wanna shoot, but it is just not coming out right....I utterly failed yesterday and I'm still not completely satisfied today. Hopefully I can get it in time.

On a side note: I'm loving everyone's entries. There is so much tough competition.
(Jun. 01, 2013  1:23 AM)Meow! Wrote: Man...I have an idea of what I wanna shoot, but it is just not coming out right....I utterly failed yesterday and I'm still not completely satisfied today. Hopefully I can get it in time.

On a side note: I'm loving everyone's entries. There is so much tough competition.

Judging by your entry in Cannon's contest, It'll probably be pretty amazing! Smile
Here's my entry =D

Oh! Tropical-ness! Very nice picture Real Madrid!
(Jun. 01, 2013  3:18 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: Here's my entry =D

That mini palm-tree thing is awesome! Smile I want the golden dragooon so bad... It looks really nice!
(Jun. 01, 2013  6:17 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Name: Peacock's summerhouse
That is Simply Amazing dude. It is very beautiful!!
(May. 21, 2013  10:05 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: My entry:

http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Toonst...sort=3&o=0

Name: The Bahamut's Cavern

Description: I really wanted to give off a cave feel with this picture, and I sort of wanted to make it look like Bahamdia was cracking the Earth, give it a more "powerful" feel. I used Crystal Up Mode because it looked much better in this form and Chrome Up didn't quite look as good.

Cool picture. It doesn't look like its breaking the earth, but it sure looks like its in its cavern! It looks so cool, I don't think I will win the Orojya Revizer, I really don't care about the face boosters much.
Nemo Thanks so much! It really puts my hopes high. I went outside, and picked flowers(The apartment I live in has alot of flowers, but it was a hassle cuz I am allergic to pollen), got some rocks, filled a container with water, and arranged everything.
(Jun. 01, 2013  6:17 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Name: Peacock's summerhouse

Did you use on-board flash rather than natural light? I always found it was better to use natural light for macro photos since I don't have an off-body flash or a diffuser.
My entry D:
I've a photo but my Mobile isn't working D:
What to do now D: