BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3!

Yo Bladers! The classic you all love is back right in time for BeyDays: a Beyblade photography Face Contest!

As usual, all you have to do is take one photograph related to the Beyblade hobby! It can be anything: a dramatic action photo of Samurai Ifraid hanging on by a thread in one of the exits of a Zero-G Stadium, or maybe a still photo of that special recolour you refuse to ever use. Wink

Be as creative as you want, but don't forget basic picture composition rules!

The winners will get their choice of:

How mysterious! I wonder what could be inside of them?

And yes, that's right, winners. The top four entries will win a Face Booster, because you guys shoot too many great photographs for us to choose only one winner!

On top of that, since it's BeyDays, there will still be two winners of a blue Orojya Revizer T125JB out of this top four! This is so exciting!
  • Photographs must contain at least one real Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or SonoKong manufactured Beyblade. No exceptions!
  • Limit one entry per person! Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it!
  • The WBO Committee isn't eligible. Sorry!
  • You have until 11:59 PM EST Sunday, June 2nd 9th, 2013 to submit your photograph. Any entries after that will be disqualified!
  • Post your entries in this thread! (You can also talk about the contest, ideas, or whatever in this thread as well!) However, you cannot post drafts of your entry and ask for feedback!

Now go forth, BeyPhotographers of the WBO!
AWESOME!! I'll have my entry posted soon!
(First post)
Just a reminder guys. All entries will be posted as well on the WBO's Facebook fanpage so you can share it with your friends and families around the world.

Keep in mind that any entry must be posted here on this thread first to qualify. Best of luck to everyone!
Wow! Its great , I will surely take part in dis contest!!
time to bring out the big guns for this oneGrin
I'll surely take part in this contest.

WAIT- Zero-G stadium has a thread?

(May. 17, 2013  6:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo Bladers! The classic you all love is back right in time for BeyDays: a Beyblade photography Face Contest!

As usual, all you have to do is take one photograph related to the Beyblade hobby! It can be anything: a dramatic action photo of Samurai Ifraid hanging on by a thread in one of the exits of a Zero-G Stadium.

(May. 17, 2013  6:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo Bladers! The classic you all love is back right in time for BeyDays: a Beyblade photography Face Contest!

As usual, all you have to do is take one photograph related to the Beyblade hobby! It can be anything: a dramatic action photo of Samurai Ifraid hanging on by a thread in one of the exits of a Zero-G Stadium.
Time to kick it into high gear! My entry will be unlike anything that you guys will ever see! This is because I love beyblade and photography! When I grow up I want to be a photographer and snap pics of nature and every day life!
I'll hopefully be able to participate.
I have a couple of smexy ideas in mind Wink
YES!!! I love digital photography! Smile I'll have an entry up in no time!
Here is my entry!

http://www.imageshack.com/photo/my-image...etitan.jpg

Enjoy!
That is the same entry you posted in the YC Photography Tournament. You have to post a new entry.
Thats good for me, I messed up on that one.
Shame I already entered Cannon's contest. Hopefully I can whack something together for this.
I'll definitely be entering.

Also, are XTS allowed? Only because I got a Tornado Leone today, and have the perfect idea for it...
Amazing. I'll enter as soon as possible.
I will definitely be entering.
Sorry for that its my very first time in this type of contest....
I don't think stuff like that^ is allowed. The lighting, obviously isn't real lighting but I don't know if text is allowed or not.

Then again we will just see.

Anyways, cool to see another Face Contest! I have been getting photography tips from my art teacher lately so that might help a little!
(May. 18, 2013  1:42 AM)King Of Games Wrote: Heres my entry
Edited the background and a little cropping...

So ...
Have anything to say ?
Oh snap! Its gonna go down!^ anyway I dont know If I will enter this seems cool so I might step out of le me's box.
Unfortunately, King of Games, the rules are clear : your first entry is the only one considered, and since it is not even your picture, you are disqualified.
This looks pretty cool! Smile I don't have a high quality camera right now, so I'm just curious what the photos will be judged on: the quality of the picture that was taken, or how creative it is?
(May. 18, 2013  3:30 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: This looks pretty cool! Smile I don't have a high quality camera right now, so I'm just curious what the photos will be judged on: the quality of the picture that was taken, or how creative it is?

Perhaps a combination of both, but if there is a clear effort to make a cool arrangement and that it is just blurry, we can obviously see what you wanted to do but could not do.
(May. 18, 2013  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps a combination of both, but if there is a clear effort to make a cool arrangement and that it is just blurry, we can obviously see what you wanted to do but could not do.
Ah, okay. That's a relief because if I can't get a better camera, my backup is an ipad Pinching_eyes_2 Thank you for responding!
Considering I did this on my IPad, I hope it's ok. It took so long to get this perfectly!

A classic battle. Storm Pegasus vs. Lightning L-Drago

Kai-V: I read the post you said above, so since this is kinda blurry, can you still tell what I wanted to do in the photo?