BeyDays Face Contest: Photography, 3!

Man I'm gonna have to get in this, I know what I'm gonna do an it even has a title. But My camera and supplies are 60mi. away from each other and if i get them together, I may not have enough time to get it all situated. Dang
Here is my entry :

Title : The Light Of Hope In the Darkness
Story : The World was doomed and there seemed no more hope left.But suddenly..........
I'll give it a try. It'll be fun and plus I gotta do something besides EV Training my Sigilyph in Black 2.

EDIT: Here's my masterpiece lol. It's a big picture, trust me.
Heres my entry

jpg[/img]
Ok, heres my entry (it probably won't work the first five times, so don't expect to see it right away).
Anyway, here it is-
I call it,
Hurricane Clash!
Similar to my other entry in the other contest, but I hope that doesn't decrease my chances.
This one was hard to make cuz I needed another person. And that person was my sister. Which was torture.
Anyway, enough belly-aching, haha, good luck to all!
Edit: Sorry they're so small, I'll upload bigger ones.
Edit 2: It only shows up side ways, so I have to use this one. Sorry its so small.
(May. 21, 2013  5:37 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok, heres my entry (it probably won't work the first five times, so don't expect to see it right away).
It was actually kinda hard to get all the way up here (I'm higher up than it seems) and then I had to take the picture. Anyway, here it is-
Edit: No idea why, but it showed up upside down. Oh well.
its not working for me Unhappy
Ok, if its not just you, I'll try it again. I wonder why its not showing up...
Edit: Its cuz I took it from my email. Shoot. Ok, I'll upload this one and my entry in Cannons contest to an image hosting site, then I'll edit my posts.
Nice shot! It is kinda hard to see what is happening, but the idea seems really cool!
My entry:

http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/Toonst...sort=3&o=0

Name: The Bahamut's Cavern

Description: I really wanted to give off a cave feel with this picture, and I sort of wanted to make it look like Bahamdia was cracking the Earth, give it a more "powerful" feel. I used Crystal Up Mode because it looked much better in this form and Chrome Up didn't quite look as good.
ginga Thanks!
And yah, really sorry bout the bad camera, aka my phone.
I tried to make it as clear as possible, but it's not that easy with an uncooperative sister and, well, water, hah.
No, it is not the camera's fault at all! The quality seems great, it just is hard to see what is happening because the beyblades themselves are so far away from the actual camera (in the picture).
@ultramarine
ur picture is wayy to small
@diblee I said in my post that I couldn't make it any bigger without the picture turning up sideways, and rotating it didn't work either for some reason.
ginga Yah, I wanted to take a closer pic, but didn't want to risk soaking, and possible breaking my phone. Plus it looked horrid when I zoomed in.
(May. 21, 2013  10:11 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: ginga Thanks!
And yah, really sorry bout the bad camera, aka my phone.
And yah, I tried to make it as clear as possible, but it's not that easy with an uncooperative sister and, well, water, hah.

I honestly liked it. Its a neet concept and was done nicely.
Yours is probably better quality then the one I posted some posts back. iPad camera and not too great lighting XD
Thanks!
And yours is pretty cool! It's hard to get a good picture in a zero g stadium because of the way it's built. I'm wondering, were the beyblades spinning, or did you place them like that?
Either way, it must have been extremely difficult, and I think it's a great picture!
(May. 21, 2013  10:39 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Thanks!
And yours is pretty cool! It's hard to get a good picture in a zero g stadium because of the way it's built. I'm wondering, were the beyblades spinning, or did you place them like that?
Either way, it must have been extremely difficult, and I think it's a great picture!

Thanks man!
I tried placing them, but since the tips were so worn (3 years of use lol) they would barely stand. I lightly launched them, and I took the pic. when the RF on Pegasus was about to dead-stop. Tongue_out
(May. 21, 2013  5:37 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok, heres my entry (it probably won't work the first five times, so don't expect to see it right away).
Anyway, here it is-
I call it,
Hurricane Clash!
Similar to my other entry in the other contest, but I hope that doesn't decrease my chances.
This one was hard to make cuz I needed another person. And that person was my sister. Which was torture.
Edit 2: It only shows up side ways, so I have to use this one. Sorry its so small.

I really like yours! It's very creative! Like *Ginga* said, if it was bigger, it would be easier to see, but from what I can see, it's one of the best!

My Top 3 Favourites so far are: (In no specific order)

Ultramarine
Leone19
The picture of the Big Bang Pegasus reflecting off of the glasses
Really? Thanks! I'm really sorry I can't make it bigger, but either my lack of technological knowledge or the fact that it just won't work aren't allowing me (its probably the former).
(May. 21, 2013  11:45 PM)LMAO Wrote:
Anyway, here it is-
I call it,
Hurricane Clash!

I really like yours! It's very creative! Like *Ginga* said, if it was bigger, it would be easier to see, but from what I can see, it's one of the best!

My Top 3 Favourites so far are: (In no specific order)

Ultramarine
Leone19
The picture of the Big Bang Pegasus reflecting off of the glasses

Thanks LMAO! I appreciate it! Grin
(May. 21, 2013  11:48 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Really? Thanks! I'm really sorry I can't make it bigger, but either my lack of technological knowledge or the fact that it just won't work aren't allowing me (its probably the former).

Did you upload it as a thumbnail?

The creativity so far is really amazing. I <3 it.
Em...thumbnail? No, do I need a thumb hammer?
I'm kidding, but all I did was email it to myself, so I could access it from the computer, as oppose to my phone, and uploaded it to picasa. Then I copied the link here.
Honestly, I think that's just too small to even see anything. I'm not even sure if that's a beyblade picture or just a debris floating around, let alone see any details associated with the photograph.

If you could, please upload the bigger picture.
These pictures are too great. I don't think I'll be able to come up with something like that. I think I should head to some national park.
OR
Planning to use the Tyndall and Troboscopic effect, and I hope my dad allows to use his chain-saw.
Not any evil intentions, but something going on you know.
Phantom Orion, don't worry bro, you'll be safe.
:3