Sept

BeyBattle For Ages:- Happy Birthday AaryanBITW!! (MFB)

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Plot reserved for Garden (R3) Juhu Versova Link Rd, Gharkul Society, Four Bungalows, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
10:00AM on 09/03/2017
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
350 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA] Confirmed Members: 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA]Unconfrimed
[Image: dj2002.gif]Hosting Team 
[Image: 7s1]Prizes:
1st Place:- Gold Bit + Credits
2nd Place:- Silver Bit + Credits 
3rd Place:- Bronze Bit + Credits

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_BqBbiecMtjDZdHIoztv...miiYlf3oMg]
FAQ (please read carefully before coming
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more! 
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I am coming tomorrow for sure
Hey @[FIREFIRE CPB], which of these events is happening first? MFB or MFL (MFL is the new acronym for LTD)? Make sure you specify different start times.
(Aug. 21, 2017  8:29 PM)Kei Wrote: Hey @[FIREFIRE CPB], which of these events is happening first? MFB or MFL (MFL is the new acronym for LTD)? Make sure you specify different start times.

MFB is goinb to happen first. Oh I didn't knew we need to specify time for each event. But thanks I will change it now Smile.
(Aug. 26, 2017  6:29 AM)Eshan Wrote: Hi

Posting 1 word post is against rules. Add more content to your post next time. I would suggest you to read community rules https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules

BTW guys as all members are busy on sunday due to Ganpati we are postponing this to next sunday
(Aug. 26, 2017  7:10 PM)Eshan Wrote: Hi is it postponed to next Sunday?

Yes due to many members were busy this week
(Aug. 26, 2017  8:20 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2017  7:10 PM)Eshan Wrote: Hi is it postponed to next Sunday?

Yes due to many members were busy this week

Then you absolutely need to change the date in this topic. It is very confusing.
(Aug. 27, 2017  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2017  8:20 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yes due to many members were busy this week

Then you absolutely need to change the date in this topic. It is very confusing.

Sorry I don't know how I missed that. Just fixed it
Hi, I have a request,
I would love to join the tournaments but the problem is that my dad doesn't allow me to go outside on sunday's  (he lives in pune and i live in Mumbai so he comes on the weekends) so his 2nd and 4th Saturday's (of every month) is working so can you arrange  a tournament on 2nd and 4th of Saturday.
Please cooperate, if you can arrange it and maybe even keep many tournaments on  2nd, 4th, I can be a regular player in the community.
Thanks and please reply what you can help me with!
Hi buddy I know ur situation but can u make some efforts and ask ur father
(Aug. 29, 2017  10:34 AM)Bhargav Bande Wrote: Hi buddy I know ur situation but can u make some efforts and ask ur father

first of all everyone , he (bhargav) is my colony best friend and he posted this for making a joke and i wouldn't post that message if i hadn't asked my father so please do something about it!
(Aug. 29, 2017  12:44 PM)Om Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2017  10:34 AM)Bhargav Bande Wrote: Hi buddy I know ur situation but can u make some efforts and ask ur father

first of all everyone , he (bhargav) is my colony best friend and he posted this for making a joke and i wouldn't post that message if i hadn't asked my father so please do something about it!

i dont know you but after all i am with u becase he is in home every sunday and u who r u but u are a single peice in front of me
(Aug. 29, 2017  7:01 AM)Om Wrote: Hi, I have a request,
I would love to join the tournaments but the problem is that my dad doesn't allow me to go outside on sunday's  (he lives in pune and i live in Mumbai so he comes on the weekends) so his 2nd and 4th Saturday's (of every month) is working so can you arrange  a tournament on 2nd and 4th of Saturday.
Please cooperate, if you can arrange it and maybe even keep many tournaments on  2nd, 4th, I can be a regular player in the community.
Thanks and please reply what you can help me with!

Hey! I don't think it should be problem to keep on Saturday. Just try to bring your friends with you as we are kinda low on members. BTW your aware of rules, format and fees right?

What do you think about changing date to Saturday?
@[AaryanBITW]
@[Snidmist]
@[Eurekaboy]
@[HarryAlchemist]

Hey friend can you make it to event?
(Aug. 29, 2017  12:44 PM)Om Wrote:

Both you and this other guy are not making any sense of what you are saying . And i feel you are just trying to make a scene here .
Anyways Saturday it won't be possible as we have members who work thats the reason tournament is kept on Sunday . 
You will be welcomed if you come on Sunday
Everyone sorry about bhargav and I think I am assuming that you all are not keeping the tournament on Saturday ( I am not really understanding what snidmist is saying ) so just give me a final reply whether it is a yes or a no!
Thank you for your precious time!
(Aug. 30, 2017  6:35 AM)Om Wrote: Everyone sorry about bhargav and I think I am assuming that you all are not keeping the tournament on Saturday ( I am not really understanding what snidmist is saying ) so just give me a final reply whether it is a yes or a no!
Thank you for your precious time!

Probably no. As most of our members are busy that day.

Do try for sunday (and bring bhargav too lol)
I'm attending this event
(Aug. 31, 2017  1:47 PM)Eurekaboy Wrote: I'm attending this event

Noice to hear that bro. Also @[HarryAlchemist] will you be coming this time?

BTW new BB10 just out of japan so I don't think it would arrive in time (as I used Registered SAL) so I think we have to do this event in Burst stadium again.
(Sep. 01, 2017  1:50 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2017  1:47 PM)Eurekaboy Wrote: I'm attending this event

Noice to hear that bro. Also @[HarryAlchemist] will you be coming this time?

BTW new BB10 just out of japan so I don't think it would arrive in time (as I used Registered SAL) so I think we have to do this event in Burst stadium again.

Works out just fine for me
(Sep. 01, 2017  2:07 PM)Snidmist Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2017  1:50 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Noice to hear that bro. Also @[HarryAlchemist] will you be coming this time?

Works out just fine for me

Cool. Btw guys event today! I will be leaving in 15 mins, so expect me to be there by 10
Sir I have reached but no one is there so is everyone coming

Sir where are you I can't find you pls send us exact adress
(Sep. 03, 2017  5:22 AM)Eshan Wrote: Sir I have reached but no one is there so is everyone coming

Oh I'm extremely sorry friend. We changed venue as park got closed by 11am. We seen 2 parks of which both got closed and in end we did it in MihirP's appartment where there wasnt network else I would have checked thread. I usually keep my phone number in thread but I started getting way to many spam calls so I removed it but I think I should have kept atleast some alternative way to contact me. Extremely sorry again :(.

BTW event came to end and I have to say it was blast again! Andnwe finally got a ranked event! + competition today was extremely though (Especially Snidnmist and Aaryanbitw gave everyone very hard time) and with that said here's winners.

STD
1. FIREFIRE CPB (#WhenF2PlaysUnfair)
MF-H Flash Pegasis D125MF (deck only)
Girago Dragoon BD145RDF
MF-H Scythe Cygnus BD
Duo Cygnus BD

2. Mihir Patil (aka Snidmist)
Revsier Dragoon BD
Death Cygnus BD145RDF
Flash Orion GB145RF

3. Eurekaboy
Kraken Dragoon BD
Death Quetzalcoatl BD145CS
Diablo Kerbecs 90MF (Deck Only)
Bahamdia Dragoon 90MF

LTD
1. Snidmist
Meteo L-Drago II BD
Earth Cygnus GB145EWD
Gravity Perseus SW145EWD
Lighting L-Drago D125RF

2. Eurekaboy
Meteo Ldrago II BD
Flame Orion 230B (it might not seem strong but that gave many hard time)
Screw Tempo LW105MF

Despite AaryanBITW didn't placed, he surely played very well and like it was 2nd most intense battle I ever played in both formats and in finals. Though lack of parts gave him bit disadvantage else he probably would have placed

Edit:- I was there for 30mins before all came. If you came bit early you could have met us. Np do come next time as we are keeping it at easier to find place
(Sep. 03, 2017  1:35 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2017  5:22 AM)Eshan Wrote: Sir I have reached but no one is there so is everyone coming

Oh I'm extremely sorry friend. We changed venue as park got closed by 11am. We seen 2 parks of which both got closed and in end we did it in MihirP's appartment where there wasnt network else I would have checked thread. I usually keep my phone number in thread but I started getting way to many spam calls so I removed it but I think I should have kept atleast some alternative way to contact me. Extremely sorry again :(.

BTW event came to end and I have to say it was blast again! Andnwe finally got a ranked event! + competition today was extremely though (Especially Snidnmist and Aaryanbitw gave everyone very hard time) and with that said here's winners.

STD
1. FIREFIRE CPB (#WhenF2PlaysUnfair)
MF-H Flash Pegasis D125MF (deck only)
Girago Dragoon BD145RDF
MF-H Scythe Cygnus BD
Duo Cygnus BD

2. Mihir Patil (aka Snidmist)
Revsier Dragoon BD
Death Cygnus BD145RDF
Flash Orion GB145RF

3. Eurekaboy
Kraken Dragoon BD
Death Quetzalcoatl BD145CS
Diablo Kerbecs 90MF (Deck Only)
Bahamdia Dragoon 90MF

LTD
1. Snidmist
Meteo L-Drago II BD
Earth Cygnus GB145EWD
Gravity Perseus SW145EWD
Lighting L-Drago D125RF

2. Eurekaboy
Meteo Ldrago II BD
Flame Orion 230B (it might not seem strong but that gave many hard time)
Screw Tempo LW105MF

Despite AaryanBITW didn't placed, he surely played very well and like it was 2nd most intense battle I ever played in both formats and in finals. Though lack of parts gave him bit disadvantage else he probably would have placed

Edit:- I was there for 30mins before all came. If you came bit early you could have met us. Np do come next time as we are keeping it at easier to find place
My friends and me were there at 9.45 we waited till 10.30 the time in the post said 10 .. we tried contacting you..