Bey tournement

Yo, I'm new here but no-one seems to host tournements in Seattle. I was wondering if someone was near there and could host a metal limited tournemernt somewere in seattle? If you could plz do so as i would really like to go to my first without having to go to California. Thanks!
There are numerous redundant Seattle region threads, and here you are, making another one, asking for _someone else_ to make a tournament for you.

Either you can go through the process of becoming a tournament organizer yourself, or you can accept that Seattle doesn't have a robust Beyblade community.

But please, next time, just use the https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Seattle...beybladers thread.

It looks like BurstMaster tried to get tournaments going, but life happened. And since then no one has really stepped up to organize. One person has an actual venue available for tournaments! But no one in the whole region seems to have it together enough to organize WBO tournaments.
That thread is from 2011 and im 13, do you really expect to be able to host a tournament?
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:22 PM)Tailspin06 Wrote: That thread is from 2011,and I'm 13, so do you really expect to be able to host a tournament?

You are technically old enough to host one, you'd just need a B-09 or a B-33.
(Oct. 27, 2019  7:09 PM)Tailspin06 Wrote: If i host can i still join the tourney

Yes you can.