Best anime beybattle

What are your rankings for the best anime battles ? What is your favourite one ??
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:55 PM)Fusion core Wrote: What are your rankings for the best anime battles ? What is your favourite one ??

Does this have to be a thread? You can type this in the random thoughts thread.

1. Valt vs Shu (God ep 50 & 51)
2. Aiga vs Phi (Chouzetsu ep 49 & 50)
3. Valt vs Lui (Burst ep 51)
4. Aiga vs Valt (Chouzetsu ep 51)
5. Shu/Red Eye vs Lui (God ep 49)
6. Valt vs Free (God ep 50)
7. Phi vs Shu (Chouzetsu ep 46 & 47)
8. Phi vs Free (Chouzetsu ep 43?)
9. Red Eye vs Lui (God ep 36)
10. Aiga vs Hearts (Chouzetsu ep 39)
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:55 PM)Fusion core Wrote: What are your rankings for the best anime battles ? What is your favourite one ??

Like @[Legend Red Eye] said this doesn't need a thread, my favourite is Daichi vs Tala in G-Rev their 2nd Battle  
Valt vs Lui
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:17 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Valt vs Lui

Which Battle?
I'm exhausted so I'll list off some ones I remember by memory

1. Shu vs Yugo because whatever background music ost they used that I can't find was glorious. (Please someone help me find it)
2.Free vs Kyle, the latter took a fight seriously, and Free had to put in some effort.
3. Julian vs Dashan, literally felt like watching Beyblade Ball Z
4. Tyson & Daichi vs F-Dynasty Team Battle edition
5. Kai vs Daichi round 2, its so short, but so beautiful Kai and Hiro outplayed each other there.
6. The Civil War between Zero's Team and the WBBA vs the DNA bladers storming the main arena at the start of the lost episodes.
7. The Civil War between everyone on and not on Ziggurat's side in New York City where Daimen SUMMONED HELL IN MY HOMETOWN. You'd think a lot of people would get sucked in.
8. Daigo vs Joshua....former should've won, but he did his best
9. Ken vs Lui. Its' the only Lui match pre semi finals where he didn't win 4-0
10. Shu vs Lui in season 1. Mostly because of Lui's "It Didn't Burst" face and Shu's Burning Counter Break. Shame he didn't get a bey trainer to look after Spriggan otherwise Shu would've won.
11. Valt vs Shu in season 1. Just seeing True Flash Rush Shoot in action.
12. Valt vs Quon. The Death...Jet Shoot was great.
13. Kenny vs Tala because reasons.
14. The rematch between Fubuki and Suoh
15. XHAN GOT A POINT OFF PHI!
There's more but I forgot.

(Apr. 03, 2019  6:13 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

Like @[Legend Red Eye] said this doesn't need a thread, my favourite is Daichi vs Tala in G-Rev their 2nd Battle  

We will if watchmojo takes the lists I put on the website for other Beyblade seasons top 10.
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:58 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Does this have to be a thread? You can type this in the random thoughts thread.

It does, most of the threads are boring currently.
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Aiga Vs Phi is the best battle by far!!!

THAT ANIMATION WAS BEAUTIFUL!

(Apr. 03, 2019  11:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:58 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Does this have to be a thread? You can type this in the random thoughts thread.

It does, most of the threads are boring currently.

Hey I'm still waiting to talk about other stuf from the other threads too, join me there if you want.
You need to search before creating new topics, especially for ones you've already made two duplicates of... https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Favouri...ght=Battle