Best Stamina Combination of MFB

In MFB, what combination was considered to be the best? I know Duo, Phantom, and Genbull Genbull were the best three wheels, but of these three, which combo has the most stamina in the end?

If I had to guess, I would think it would be MF-L Duo Cancer SA165 EWD?
and i think you'd be correct
My little brother Jordan's Death Quetzalcoatl DF145DS (or S) is the best! The only beys to defeat it are my Samurai Pegasus R145RF and my little brother Lee's Dragoon Dragoon LW160BSF.
I think MF-F Duo Cancer BGrin is the best. Smile
(Mar. 24, 2017  9:21 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think MF-F Duo Cancer BGrin is the best. Smile

Actually it can too get OSed by Duo Cygnus SA165EWD. So yeah you're correct @[Mu].

BTW almost all Right Spin can get OSed with E230MB combo but I found Genbu ^2 SA165EWD to deal with that pretty well but it's more prone to left spin so Duo is overall safer (as E230MB isn't widely used due to it's risk of bey-ing OS by left spin so Duo is still on safer side).
(Mar. 26, 2017  12:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Actually it can too get OSed by Duo Cygnus SA165EWD. So yeah you're correct @[Mu].

BTW almost all Right Spin can get OSed with E230MB combo but I found Genbu ^2 SA165EWD to deal with that pretty well but it's more prone to left spin so Duo is overall safer (as E230MB isn't widely used due to it's risk of bey-ing OS by left spin so Duo is still on safer side).

Thank you for talling me. Smile
uncustomised phantom orion is more deadly than pretty much all mfb combos in stamina lol. That's if ur bearing drive hasn't worn down.
(Mar. 26, 2017  1:36 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: uncustomised phantom orion is more deadly than pretty much all mfb combos in stamina lol. That's if ur bearing drive hasn't worn down.

Actually tbh, any thing heavy and round on 230 can beat it. BD's biggest issue is 230MB combos
That's why you put Gemios on your BGrin combo to destroy 230MB combos.
(May. 25, 2017  3:03 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: That's why you put Gemios on your BGrin combo to destroy 230MB combos.

Correct. But E230 is still issue hehe.

Though can Phantom Geminos BD can actually beat Duo 230MB? I mean it's understandable on LTD due to light weight of beys, but STD has 2x heavier beys.
No, Gemios needs to be exposed, something like Duo Gemios BD would work better but it's not as good as it is in LTD.
(May. 25, 2017  3:06 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  3:03 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: That's why you put Gemios on your B:D combo to destroy 230MB combos.

Correct. But E230 is still issue hehe.

Though can Phantom Geminos BD can actually beat Duo 230MB? I mean it's understandable on LTD due to light weight of beys, but STD has 2x heavier beys.

We really gotta change the abreviation for standard. STD still has me in stiches lol.

Think about it, "I got an STD.........beyblade"
(Mar. 12, 2017  10:03 PM)Mu Wrote: In MFB, what combination was considered to be the best? I know Duo, Phantom, and Genbull Genbull were the best three wheels, but of these three, which combo has the most stamina in the end?

I don't know about the parts, any parts can work (spin tracks, but I prefer Phantom with SA165EWD, B : D or 230WD.

(Mar. 26, 2017  1:36 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: uncustomised phantom orion is more deadly than pretty much all mfb combos in stamina lol. That's if ur bearing drive hasn't worn down.
You're right. Phantom Tempo / Horogium B : D dominated in our tournament.
Did someone tried combos with low height? My maths teacher has said that more the center of gravity is low, more the spinning top will last in time
(Jul. 03, 2017  8:28 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Did someone tried combos with low height? My maths teacher has said that more the center of gravity is low, more the spinning top will last in time

Those work ok, not great. The thing about low combos is that especially in zero - g stadiums, it's impossible to not get caught in a scrape loop.

Ideally, I'd think that Phantom Cancer BGrin would be best.
(Apr. 25, 2018  12:55 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2017  8:28 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote: Did someone tried combos with low height? My maths teacher has said that more the center of gravity is low, more the spinning top will last in time

Those work ok, not great. The thing about low combos is that especially in zero - g stadiums, it's impossible to not get caught in a scrape loop.

Ideally, I'd think that Phantom Cancer BGrin would be best.
Then don't use the zero G stadium xD
(Mar. 12, 2017  10:03 PM)Mu Wrote: In MFB, what combination was considered to be the best? I know Duo, Phantom, and Genbull Genbull were the best three wheels, but of these three, which combo has the most stamina in the end?

MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165EWD/TB, MF-L Duo Cygnus 230TB/MB and MSF-L Girago/Genbu/Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD will get you wins for sure.