42.86%
Turbo
0%
Rise
0%
Surge
14.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: How can phi breaking fafnir be a best moment 😭

I actually dont know
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:49 AM)Longinox Wrote: Bro, who said Kai died? He just literally fainted and had Dranzer MS be destroyed.

(Jan. 22, 2021  12:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't know someone please tell me did Kai die or not??? Im stupid ok I just need to know what happened to my boy Kai!

that post was many days ago. As for now, I don't think either ryuga or kai died
Best Moment: Tyson evolving his bey from Dragoon Metal Storm to Dragoon Metal Storm Ultimate Version getting support from his friends during the battle pitted against Brooklyn
A lot of these are the same moments being repeatedly stated. Anything meaningful and new?
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote: A lot of these are the same moments being repeatedly stated. Anything meaningful and new?

That one time when Kenta almost died?
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote: A lot of these are the same moments being repeatedly stated. Anything meaningful and new?

That one time when Kenta almost died?

Anything to add about it?
Wait Kenta almost died? When did that happen?
You could probably find it on the beyblade wiki if it happened.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't know someone please tell me did Kai die or not??? Im stupid ok I just need to know what happened to my boy Kai!

No, Dranzer MS was just destroyed. Look at the last scene on Ep. 52 he jukes it out with Takao and Dragoon MSUV using Dranzer MF (though Dranzer MF isn't seen).
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait Kenta almost died? When did that happen?

Near the first few episodes of fusion. Kenta is kidnapped by Kyoya and Kyoya threatens to kill him if Gingka doesn’t battle him.
Good Moments:
When Red Eye got exposed from Lui that was another fine moment for me lol
The fact Free and Silas bonded throughout the battle supporting each other
Tyson bringing Brooklyn back to his senses
Lui and Dante beating Valt and Rantaro (Loved that battle)
when rantaro was reintroduced in sparking
Brooklyn creating that thing in his brain was awesome!

(Jan. 28, 2021  3:26 PM)Pixi Wrote: when rantaro was reintroduced in sparking

Wait you for real lol
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Brooklyn creating that thing in his brain was awesome!

Wait you for real lol

ofc i am lol
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:30 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Brooklyn creating that thing in his brain was awesome!

Wait you for real lol

ofc i am lol

._. ok then lol

Tho i'm not a huge Rantaro fan, it was a pretty awesome moment ngl.
When Wakiya beated Aiga, Ranjiro, and Drum😂. Drum crying after he and Wakiya won lol
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Wakiya beated Aiga, Ranjiro, and Drum😂. Drum crying after he and Wakiya won lol

Yeah, even tho he turned on Wakiya, he still technically won. Talk about an unwanted win.
when rantaro and valt trashed the bros was pretty noice
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:35 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Wakiya beated Aiga, Ranjiro, and Drum😂. Drum crying after he and Wakiya won lol

Yeah, even tho he turned on Wakiya, he still technically won. Talk about an unwanted win.

lol same thing goes for Shu and Lane
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:35 PM)Pixi Wrote: when rantaro and valt trashed the bros was pretty noice

I hate the idiot younger brother, so him losing is always nice for me, even though I like Hikaru.
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:37 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:35 PM)Pixi Wrote: when rantaro and valt trashed the bros was pretty noice

I hate the idiot younger brother, so him losing is always nice for me, even though I like Hikaru.
yeah hikaru's cool but idk about hyuga tho lol
Tying in beyblade is a very good moment such cases like Tyson vs. Kai and Gingka vs. Kyoya
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:38 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  3:37 PM)i\m batman Wrote: I hate the idiot younger brother, so him losing is always nice for me, even though I like Hikaru.
yeah hikaru's cool but idk about hyuga tho lol

Hikaru is cool, hyuga's weird and stupid lol

(Jan. 28, 2021  3:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tying in beyblade is a very good moment such cases like Tyson vs. Kai and Gingka vs. Kyoya

That batt;e between gingka and kyoya was one of the bets battles
Rantaro getting eliminated from Legends Festival