Best Beyblade Anatognist (All Gens)

Poll: Who do you think is the best Beyblade anatognist?

Ryuga
37.04%
Rago
3.70%
Shu
3.70%
Phi
37.04%
Hyde
0%
Lui
3.70%
Lain
7.41%
Doji
3.70%
Dr Ziggurat
0%
Kira
0%
Pluto
3.70%
Kyle
0%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
Who do you guys think is the best anatognist of the whole beyblade franchise?
Not on there, but for me it would be Brooklyn
(May. 20, 2022  7:07 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote: Not on there, but for me it would be Brooklyn

sorry Unhappy but ya all villans count!!!!
Ryuga is the GOAT!! 💚💚💚🔥🔥🔥
For me Ryuga and Shu were the most effective as antagonists, but I have to go with Ryuga, just for nostalgia.
(May. 20, 2022  7:41 PM)Parzival1608 Wrote: Ryuga is the GOAT!! 💚💚💚🔥🔥🔥

Ya I gotta say for mfb either rago or ryuga
for burst: phi or shu
I would have to say Boris Balkov from G Revolution. He was almost able to destroy the blading world from the inside out with BEGA.
(May. 21, 2022  1:04 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: I would have to say Boris Balkov from G Revolution. He was almost able to destroy the blading world from the inside out with BEGA.

Ain’t nobody worried about Boris lol, Ryuga is where it’s at 😎
(May. 21, 2022  11:51 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(May. 21, 2022  1:04 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: I would have to say Boris Balkov from G Revolution. He was almost able to destroy the blading world from the inside out with BEGA.

Ain’t nobody worried about Boris lol, Ryuga is where it’s at 😎

Go watch the originals! XP
Tala and Wolborg are up there for me, Brooklyn was awesome, Ryuga and L-Drago were always so cool, Lui+Longinus were a great team for burst and Phi had great character development.
(May. 22, 2022  12:00 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Tala and Wolborg are up there for me, Brooklyn was awesome, Ryuga and L-Drago were always so cool, Lui+Longinus were a great team for burst and Phi had great character development.

I like how ryuga transformed and didnt stay evil the whole time
Lean and Ryuga, but just think about Lean Walhalla breaking his opponents ''VARIANT WALL!'' for my vote
I too also like Brooklyn. Something about him has a lot of charm compared to the other antagonists

Ryuga is also cool imo
rago was the best in mfb. represented PURE EVIL
Phi single-handedly carried Cho-Z in my opinion, so yeah definitely Phi for me.
phi kinda mean tho that boy always hatin on aiger lol
Phi felt like an actual villain but in a more realistic style to Rago's god of pure darkness with some cool gimmicks and bey breaking talents
Ryuga is the most iconic though
(May. 23, 2022  8:43 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Phi felt like an actual villain but in a more realistic style to Rago's god of pure darkness with some cool gimmicks and bey breaking talents

agreed and had a nice heart at the end of fury by giving his star to kenta
I was trying to click Dr. Ziggurat and I accidentally clicked pluto.
Overall i'd say my favorite antagonist is Faust but he's not here so yeah.
lol dr ziggurat is amazing lmao
How in the world is KYLE here but not Gwyn lol
(May. 28, 2022  6:14 AM)GhostFox Wrote: How in the world is KYLE here but not Gwyn lol

must have forgot
(May. 23, 2022  8:43 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Phi felt like an actual villain but in a more realistic style to Rago's god of pure darkness with some cool gimmicks and bey breaking talents

GodzillaFan101
(Aug. 30, 2022  6:56 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

GodzillaFan101

dont you dare start anything stupid in my thread