8.33%
*** 3 stars
0%
**** 4 stars
16.67%
***** 5 stars
66.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Awesome, I really appreciate it. I will look at it once I get back home, or remind me tomorrow if I have not replied yet hah.
Alright, I think those are great changes, @[caek]. There are just a few things I would add to make it super ready to be published :

- Right now, the Use in x Customizations are all similar, like everything suggested is top-tier. I think the suggestions in the Begirados section should be more clearly underlined as being lower-tier or something, while the SR200 suggestion should be qualified as top-tier.
- Shouldn't BWD also have a combination suggestion ? It is top-tier, no ?
- We could say that Berserker features series of chains and weapons, quite simply ?
- We should probably also add a brief mention of why Berserker is a useless Crystal Wheel.
- Technically, we may have to use the dub terms though.

Could you do these modifications ? Thank you for everything.
I know that BWD has use in the Zero-G combo Revizer/Genbu Revizer SA165 BWD
Exactly, it is used invariably instead of WD and EWD, right ?

Oh, also, the last sentence in the Conclusion should make it clearer that Berserker Begirados is actually a decent alternative than just for collection purposes, no ?
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly, it is used invariably instead of WD and EWD, right ?

Yes. I do remember that it is used due to it having good Sway Defense.
(Jan. 23, 2016  1:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Alright, I think those are great changes, @[caek]. There are just a few things I would add to make it super ready to be published :

- Right now, the Use in x Customizations are all similar, like everything suggested is top-tier. I think the suggestions in the Begirados section should be more clearly underlined as being lower-tier or something, while the SR200 suggestion should be qualified as top-tier.
- Shouldn't BWD also have a combination suggestion ? It is top-tier, no ?
- We could say that Berserker features series of chains and weapons, quite simply ?
- We should probably also add a brief mention of why Berserker is a useless Crystal Wheel.
- Technically, we may have to use the dub terms though.

Could you do these modifications ? Thank you for everything.

I didn't check the top-tier list closely enough - I didn't realize SR200TB was top-tier (I thought it was a second-tier part like Begirados, hence the lack of distinction). I can make some changes, but I don't feel properly qualified to write about Zero-G gameplay :\
Meh, do not worry, go ahead and I can make the final edits if necessary.