Beigoma?

Hello everyone,

I hope I am posting in the correct area of the forums, but I am stuck. For the last few weeks I have been meaning to find some Beigoma, yet I am unable to find them anywhere for a decent price (<40/50 dollars including shipping).

The beigoma I am interested in are raw ones, uncustomized ones. Can anyone point me in the right direction? If anyone has contacts with a person living in Japan would be even better I might be able to buy from them via a middleman service.
Wizard had given some pointers on how to purchase beigoma here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-April-2...pid1380962

This shop is rather cheap: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/sky-...0194hseio/
And on Rakuten Global, most shops (including this one) ship directly from Japan to your country, therefore you do not have to pay local shipping in Japan and middleman fees.
Thanks for the tips, I lost that thread and I could not find it with the search function Tongue_out Doesn't help I forgot Wizard made it.

I tried the Amazon.co.jp option but all the sellers do not ship to my location (europe) which is a major let down because they have the sets that I have been eyeballing.
I did get into touch with a seller on Rakuten but we are in a standstill communication wise atm.
The shop you mentioned Kai is cheap but has nothing in stock.

I did manage to find the site of the actual factory that makes Beigoma, they also have a page where they sell sets of beigoma etc, sent them a mail in English and google translate Japanese, I really hope I can get an email back.
(Oct. 13, 2017  11:27 AM)Aaargh Wrote: Thanks for the tips, I lost that thread and I could not find it with the search function Tongue_out Doesn't help I forgot Wizard made it.

I tried the Amazon.co.jp option but all the sellers do not ship to my location (europe) which is a major let down because they have the sets that I have been eyeballing.
I did get into touch with a seller on Rakuten but we are in a standstill communication wise atm.
The shop you mentioned Kai is cheap but has nothing in stock.

I did manage to find the site of the actual factory that makes Beigoma, they also have a page where they sell sets of beigoma etc, sent them a mail in English and google translate Japanese, I really hope I can get an email back.

Sorry I missed the message saying I was tagged in this. Amazon only ships books/CDs/movies and some video games international, they'd never send something like this. You can use a middleman service like Tenso or RiderProxy, but that's your only option if you want to go through Amazon. If I buy online, I usually use Amazon, so I can't really speak for Rakuten but I get the majority of my beigoma at events that I go to in and around Tokyo.

If you're wanting to contact the beigoma factory, you can PM me the message you want to give them and I might be able to help you out. I can translate your message if it's nothing too complicated, and I can probably forward it to the factory through the leader of the beigoma club I'm a part of. The factory will only send you fresh, uncustomized tops. I usually get fresh ones, but when I get customs it's gifts from friends or through winning a match when playing for keeps.

Recently someone from Russia managed to get into contact with my beigoma club and our leader sent them some beigoma, so I'm sure they'd be able to help you out too. You'd be best off ordering a slight bulk though due to the nature of the game and the weight of the tops.
No worries, I miss out on messages like these a lot as well.
It would be amazing if you would be able to forward a message, I have been trying to get in touch with the factory but google translate isn't really helping me out. I feel that the email probably gets passed over because it reads like a spam message.

Slight bulk is a weird term though, it could mean 5kg on tops or a minimum of 5 tops per type of top, I'll PM you and talk with you via that system as to not clog up the forums.