Begirados Begirados CH120MF

Begirados Begirados CH120MF

Hey guys! Welcome to my 3rd testing thread! This one is on Begirados Begirados CH120MF. Enjoy guys!

Concept
The Launch
Parts Choice
Attack Tests
Defense Tests
Sorry for the shortage of tests! It's 10:00 here and I need to sleep. So far my favorite combo! Thanks for reading guys!
Can u do stamina testing? And why did u choose begirados rather than balro which had more stamina and more smash ?
I'll do Stamina testing tomorrow. Because I have found Begirados to have a great amount of Smash and somehow strangely OSes Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F without Tornado Stalling, which Balro can't do.
It seem pretty similar to this custom in a way.
In a way, yes... but this, I believe has more smash. I can test against that tomorrow.
...Begirados Begirados was rejected for its horrible smash. Confused

I also kind of find it really hard to believe that it hit 90 against Wyvang. Not even MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF can do that. On top of that, Begiradods has quite unimpressive stamina.

Now, I could be completely wrong, but I'd like to see some confirmed results.
Would testing videos be OK? I'll use this in a tournament on the 21st.
20 matches really needs to be done, you should know this by now .. Just withhold posting the thread until all matches have been conducted.

It's getting far beyond annoying to see lack of tests and against different combos, especially for Attack in numerous threads.

Interesting thread though ! I'm not sure whether MF is speedy though ?
Ill start doing more tests after school for this.
So...were these tests done in a BB-46 or something other than a BB-10, or am I not seeing something I should be?
It is in the Standard Customizations thread so it was tested in a BB-10. Will have more tests when I get home!