Begirados Begirados BD145 RF

So this started out as testing to help out the Public Competitive Combo Thread and then I did some testings and liked it. I'm still working on more tests. I'm also taking requests. I did not use a MSF or a MSF-H because I need to order one (Mine broke).

Gear
Right Spin
Left Spin
BB-10 Attack Stadium

Begirados Begirados BD145 RF vs Killerken Dragooon SA165 EWD
Dragooon always shot first.
Begirados: 11 (11 KO)
Dragooon: 9 (8 OS, 1 KO)
Begirados Begirados BD145 RF Win Percentage: 55%
Detailed Results

Begirados Begirados BD145 RF vs MF-F Duo Cygnus 230 D (D is used)
Duo Launched First.
Begirados: 15 (15 KO)
Duo: 5 (5 OS)
Begirados Begirados BD145 RF Win Percentage: 75%
Detail Results

Begirados Begirados BD145 RF vs MF-H Flash Orion S130 R2F
Begirados launched on Odd and Flash launched on even
Begirados: 14 (12 KO, 2 OS)
Flash: 6 (5 KO, 1 OS)
Begirados Begirados BD145 RF Win Percentage: 70%
Detail Results

Begirados Begirados BD145 RF vs Saramanda Saramanda SA165 (Normal Mode) CS
Begirados:12 (12 KO)
Saramanda:8 (8 OS)
Begirados Begirados BD145 RF Win Percentage: 60%
Detail Results

KainHighwind's tests
Pretty good results! Maybe test against defense types? Just to see how it does.
Edit: Just realizes who you were XD
Why don't you try this same combo with S130 or SA165 in attack mode? (for example) I think it will be better with some track that expose more the contact points because it doesn't need more weight
Like I said before, these are phenomenal results. If I had another Begirados I'd help with the defense testing; heck, this might be reason enough to get a second!

I like the use of BD145, personally. It's still the heaviest track by a hair, and it is still the track that takes hits the best which makes it great for anti-attack.
Nice tests Thunder Dome (Uzuma, Lol your name change is different Tongue_out)

Sure seems good. I wonder how this would do with Wyvang? I might try it with that seeing as I don't have another Begirados XD
I suggested it because with the time there are appearing Synchrom attackers (some of them are here now and are like a huge panzer! -Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F/RF/LRF for example-), so... with the time I think the term "anti attacker" would be redone

(an off-topic commentary, i would love to see a non-synchrom beyblade explode agaisnt a synchrom attacker, not wishing to anyone to have that happen through)
One thing everyone should know is that that is not anti-attack. KainHighwind, who originally brought up the combo and tested it, said BD145 is the best track for it, he tried others and it worked best. It just turns out that it is heavy enough to act like an anti-attacker as well. If you want to read his full thoughts, there in the Behirados discussion thread.
Thank you ShinobuXD. And thanks for making the thread Uzuma.

Since Shinobu brought it up, I figured I would just copy and paste my tests from the Begirados Discussion.

KainHighwind Wrote:So I finally got my second Begirados, and I wanted to see what this monster could do. I noticed 2 things really quick, it as a good amount of recoil, and it's slightly larger than BD145. That made picking a track very easy. BD145 doesn't get in its way, and it tones down its recoil. I don't have current benchmarks because my Flash is fairly close to the end of its prime, but my last benchmarks was 50% win% against this same defense combo.

MSF-Begirados Begirados BD145RF vs. MSF-H-Saramanda Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Begirados: 11 (0 OS, 11 KO)
Reviser: 9 (9 OS, 0 KO)
Begirados Win %: 55.0%

I am not bad with attack types, but I know there are people better, and I'm sure those people could pull a much better win rate. The only thing Flash has over this is a little less recoil. Other than that, I think this thing could replace Flash.

I really need to do updated tests because this was a long time ago and I have gotten better with attack types since these tests. Also, vs E230 tests are needed for this as well.
Thanks for the tests Kain. I'll add them to the OP.