Begirados ^2 GB145R2F

Begirados^2 GB145R2F

Ok hold on, I know there is knowledgeable members already second guessing this, Begirados is not Wyvang is not Balro is not the best....

Yep not going to argue, but it is one of the easiest for everybody to get. Like with my [LTD] Theif Phoenic H145R2F combo, I wanted to give a viable combo that is accessible to nearly everybody. Wyvang and Balro come in the DX sets which makes it unlikely for many bladers to get. At least yet. So if you love attack and don't have these you're stuck with Flash vs. Synchroms. Which can be done but even I really struggle against a good synchromed defensive combo with Flash.

MSF-H: Goes without saying, adds weight to an attack giving it more power.

Begirados/Behemoth ^2: It actually matches up well with itself. Much like synchroming two Revizers the imbalance becomes less of an issue.

GB145: Matches the contact points very well, as well as seems to stabilize this combo.

R2F: Need for speed, yes the smash isn't AS GOOD as Wyvang so I went with R2F over RF.

The Tests:

The True measure of Attack beys,
Defensive Tests:

Vs. MSF-H Killerken Revizer BD145RDF
RDF condition: mint, nearly brand new only used a couple times
The Launch: First 10 100%, Second 10, 75-90%
Begirados: 11 wins (0 OS, 11 KO)
Killerken Revizer: 9 wins (9 OS, 0 KO)
RoundxRound (Click to View)
Begirados Win %: 55.%

Vs. MSF-H Killerken Revizer E230RSF
Begirados: 12 wins (0 OS, 12 KO)
KR E230: 8 wins (6 OS, 2 KO)
RoundxRound (Click to View)
Begirados Win %: 60%

Balance Tests:

Vs. MSF Killerken Dragoon BD145RDF
Begirados: 8 wins (0 OS, 8 KO)
KillerDragoon: 12 wins (9 OS, 3 KO)
Begirados Win %: 40%

Attack Tests:

(Jan. 08, 2014  10:12 PM)" L Wrote: Wyvang tests:

Begirados^2 GB145R2F vs Wyvang^2 CH120R2F
Begirados: 7/20 (2 OS'S, 5 KO'S
Wyvang: 13/20 (4 OS'S, 9 KO'S)
Begirados win %: 35%

Overall, I'd say it's not bad.

To Do Lists
  • Vs. Stamina not sure attacks really need this test but its usually done
  • Vs. Wyvang
  • Vs. Balro
  • WBO member Requests

Hope you understand why I did this combo, and hope to get some help with testing if you have time. Thank you.
I'll be sure to do some tests. I've tried this exact combo (with the exception of MSF which I don't have) and I like it! Begiardos Begirados lines almost perfectly up with each other giving it some awesome contact points!
Nice combo. I've been wanting to do some testing outside Limited, haha. I'll be sure to test some combos. Thanks for the tests Coach. Might jusst be me... But I'm not sure if I saw this somewhere before, haha.
I've done something like this before but with CH120MF. Good tests. Coach!
I thought the official term was begirados begirados? Probaly wrong though.

But yeah, I always liked begirados begirados for smash, can't wait to see tests against attack Smile.
Agaist Girago^2 BD145RF?
(Jan. 08, 2014  8:56 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: Agaist Girago^2 BD145RF?
I don't have two Giragos unfortunately. if somebody else could get this and benchmark it with my killerken revizer bd145RDF so we have something to compare it to would be appreciated!
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
I've tried Begirados^2 before, and it was not very good at all. Unhappy It was only hitting like 20% on Defense.

However, these tests say differently. It would be really nice to have an Attack type that's more available to new players! Hope the results stay consistent.

My pal Thunder Dome actually tested something really similar a while back. You guys should read it! The combo isn't quite the same, but it should help the discussion a bit. Smile

I've found that Begirados is most effective paired with Gryph on a low track. This was my first testing thread ever, and it's probably still my favorite Synchrom Attack custom. It's quite a poorly made thread, haha, but there are more results to look at. It's pretty cheap to build.