Beat Tempo TH170CF?

I recently thought of this beyblade as a strong offensive beyblade, but hypothetically, would it work well?

Just so you guys can see it better, it's Beat Tempo TH170CF.
Do you not have these parts and are therefore unable to test it yourself?
(Aug. 12, 2015  6:33 PM)Grimlai Wrote: I recently thought of this beyblade as a strong offensive beyblade, but hypothetically, would it work well?

Just so you guys can see it better, it's Beat Tempo TH170CF.

I have everything but tempo. want me to use something like hades in change?
I think you mean Beat? If you have Beat, any energy ring will work. I chose Tempo initially because it made it a musical beyblade. (Beat and Tempo. Ba Dum Tsh)

(Aug. 12, 2015  6:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you not have these parts and are therefore unable to test it yourself?

You are correct: I possess none of the parts. I may be getting a CF tip, but other than that, nothing.
(Aug. 12, 2015  6:45 PM)Grimlai Wrote: I think you mean Beat? If you have Beat, any energy ring will work. I chose Tempo initially because it made it a musical beyblade. (Beat and Tempo. Ba Dum Tsh)

(Aug. 12, 2015  6:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you not have these parts and are therefore unable to test it yourself?

You are correct: I possess none of the parts. I may be getting a CF tip, but other than that, nothing.

I think he meant Hades the clear wheel from Fusion Hades.
Ah. Well, in that case, Vulcan would probably work better with the concept I'm thinking of.
Why? Vulcan is worse than Beat. Unless you're doing a limited attack combo.
Well, the ideal scenario is to test a high up smashing beyblade with a CF performance tip. Hades may work for that; IDK.
First off, this does need it's own thread, you can just ask that in "Ask a question, get an answer #2"

But just to answer your question, this combo certainly does not seem like it will have much competitive value in any format. Maybe something like MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang TH170CF would be somewhat useful in Zero-G format, but probably highly outclassed by E230GCF and SA165[A]GCF. In other formats CF or GCF is really not useful on any part either than F230, and that is pretty self explanatory (LAD).
Would beat hades th170 cf work?
You mean Beat Kerbeks TH170CF? Yes, it would.
No, "Hades" the clear wheel, he isn't referring to the Metal Wheel.
OOOOH! I didn't even know one existed. My bad. Of course that would work.

Sorry about the miscommunication; when I think "Hades" in terms of Beyblade, I think the FUSION wheel normally. Derp.
(Aug. 12, 2015  9:36 PM)Grimlai Wrote: OOOOH! I didn't even know one existed. My bad. Of course that would work.

Sorry about the miscommunication; when I think "Hades" in terms of Beyblade, I think the FUSION wheel normally. Derp.

In other words, "Fusion Hades" is the original japanese version of "Firefuse Darkhelm", which is Hasbro.

So Sion is basically recommending the Darkhelm wheel.
Ah. Well, I don't have that ring, either, but if you have it and you want to test the combo with it, go right ahead.

On a side note, The idea of a Hades (hasbro) Hades (T. Tomy) makes me want to giggle.