Battle of the Boroughs 2: This time I swear we'll do HMS (READ 1st post people)

Poll: What date can be best for you?

August 22nd
18.18%
August 23rd
18.18%
August 29th
13.64%
August 30th
13.64%
August 31st
36.36%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Well, I'd imagine that everyone will start on 1000. Since the IBA cards haven't been officialy released yet, I'd say that we'll all be on 1000 for now, and then when the cards are released, we'll be able to play other IBA players to gain (or lose) points.
no i mean seeing as how i already competed in BOTB1 and 2 and won BOTB1 undefeated...idk how many any of us has
Yeah, what I'm saying is that I don't think the point system has been implemented yet, meaning that your previous wins will probably not carry over when the IBA cards are released.
well then that would be unfair and also to ppl who played in BOTB1 and BND as well..although i dont think BND events werent counted..but so be it, if it hasnt been counted into points, ill just have to do it again or do extremely well along with everyone else to get our points
IMO it is fair, because people who are relatively new to the community will not have to try and catch up to people who have gained points from a long time ago. I think that it's best that everyone starts with a level playing field.
hmm..u know, you could be right..i just hope by the time BOTB3 comes around, the system will be fully developed and complete
Points will not be delegated until Pinoy provides win loss logs to brad.
I just hope more bladers around my area will go back to blading. A lot of people deny that they blade where I live because they're afraid that they'll get teased about it. That's why I'm glad I have good friends around me.

Anyway, I too hope that by 2009 the system can get underway. I'd also like to travel to America to take part in one of these tournaments, but here in the UK, we only get 5-6 weeks of summer holiday so I'm gonna be kinda time-restricted.
oh i see what u mean...well if pinoy is busy, then we will have to keep track on our own sometimes or dont count it at all..idk as of yet what a good idea would be but i think maybe we need a more organized system..i have a plan but i have to finish it so i will post it up when its complete
I think this system is organized, but I don't see how it will be enforced at all tournaments. I look forward to seeing your idea though.
yea, i have been working on it for a while since the though of the IBA project..there are a few kinks and loopholes that i want to eliminate so it prevents issues like cheating
Yeah, Brad mentioned something about point-spammers.
i know..im actually almost done as well...im trying to use it on microsoft excel to try making a point system there
As I said, please tell me when you're done. I'd love to see it
(Aug. 28, 2008  3:00 PM)flashfox Wrote: Points will not be delegated until Pinoy provides win loss logs to brad.

I gave them to Brad awhile ago. He never responded. Can you ask him? Sorry i havent been on here in awhile my computer is messed up. Ive also been busy with college stuff. How was the turn out?
(Aug. 30, 2008  5:43 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  3:00 PM)flashfox Wrote: Points will not be delegated until Pinoy provides win loss logs to brad.

I gave them to Brad awhile ago. He never responded. Can you ask him? Sorry i havent been on here in awhile my computer is messed up. Ive also been busy with college stuff. How was the turn out?

Points will be applied once the points system is up and running.

I need the logs from this latest tournament as well.
(Aug. 30, 2008  5:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  5:43 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:

Points will be applied once the points system is up and running.

I need the logs from this latest tournament as well.

Oh,ok no rush Brad. I wasnt at the last one, Im sure someone will provide you with the log.
(Aug. 26, 2008  1:39 AM)Jehuis Rad Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2008  1:17 AM)Anubis Wrote: [Image: DSC01595.jpg]

Blaze not only got the Core Drill BUT THE SHRIT TOO.

Wow you guys looked like you had mad fun. I knew his sister had a bit beast .

Didn't you know? She's got Dragoon, so that explains her amazing speed for a three-year-old. I take my eyes off of her for a second and then next thing I know, she's on the end of the street. If Metal Fight gets big, she'll probably get into it just because I'd be playing it.

A little late, but...

SCREW THE RULES... I HAVE MONEY

Also...

MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HYMENS HEAVENS!!!
(Sep. 04, 2008  4:40 AM)Shining Blaze Wrote: SCREW THE RULES... I HAVE MONEY

Also...

MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HYMENS HEAVENS!!!

LOL