Battle Strikers site up and running

How long does it take to wear the batteries down BTW?
I can't quite remember, I believe the tests we did said it lasted around 7 hours (of straight play), but I will check with our development team to verify that.
(Jul. 17, 2009  7:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Glad to hear the batteries were just dying and it wasn't an issue of poor design.

Jess, can we have a mini-tournament while I'm there? lmao

Oh, don't worry, you'll get plenty of opportunity to play with them Smile
LoL before I went to your site I read that you said "if we're coming to a city near you, I'd love for you to come out and give Battle Strikers a try." So first thing that came to mind was you wanted people to come battle beyblades vs battle strikers. Cool site though if I have a chance I will stop by one of your tour stops.
(Jul. 17, 2009  8:09 PM)ambassador Wrote: I can't quite remember, I believe the tests we did said it lasted around 7 hours (of straight play), but I will check with our development team to verify that.

Oh, don't worry, you'll get plenty of opportunity to play with them Smile

Wow, that's pretty long. I assume you can place new batteries in it?
lol well yes, or recharge it i imagine
Just making sure Tongue_out
(Jul. 17, 2009  7:22 PM)ambassador Wrote: Unfortunately, that happens as the battery power dies, usually (and this is coming from personal experience) it takes a bit of force to get them off the launcher Smile

Battle Strikers are definitely aimed at a younger crowd- our key target demographic are 6-12 year olds.

Also, for those of you still interested in getting some Battle Strikers, they are now available in some Wal-Marts in the GTA of Ontario as well as some K-Marts in the states. If any of you are in the California region, we're having an in-store demonstration at the K-Mart in Anaheim, CA (1080 Katella Ave W) today, from 4pm to 8pm.

Such a tease! My walmart doesn't have them Unhappy
Sorry for the tease, it's only some Wal-Marts, they will be "officially" out in all stores by mid-August. Smile

Regarding the battery power, they take 3 AA Batteries, and yes you can use rechargeable batteries.

The battery brand we are currently using for the tour are Camelion brand batteries.
(Jul. 20, 2009  1:43 AM)ambassador Wrote: Sorry for the tease, it's only some Wal-Marts, they will be "officially" out in all stores by mid-August. Smile

Regarding the battery power, they take 3 AA Batteries, and yes you can use rechargeable batteries.

The battery brand we are currently using for the tour are Camelion brand batteries.

Found them Tongue_out They were in 3 different sections of the toy department, and the sales clerk had no clue what I was looking for. The stuff I wanted ended up being on the top shelf Pinching_eyes *shorty* We had to get a ladder xP
any body who wants to know beyblades is out on august the first in the uk
perhaps a thread about beyblade should be sought instead. Just maybe.

Seriously, this is already known, if you would read the stickied thread in beyblade general.

How could you think to post this in a Battle strikers thread?