Basically Strike god Valtryek

(disclaimer. This could have been in beyblade random thoughts. Or something like that. I just did this, and thought others might like it.)

Genisis Valtryek. Yep. Like others, the strike god chip(currently) is either too rare or too expensive. So I made a guide to turn Genisis Valtryek to Ultimate Valtryek.

Strike god chip- This one I could not master, but if you look on YouTube, you can find some vids on making it lock. And from experience, It works.

Star frame- This one is not as bad to get, but still pretty hard to get. Getting the God remodeling set is an easy way, but a little expensive. Another way is, untill Hasbro releases shelter Regulus, just use meteor.

Ultimate Reboot- We can't use the TT one, so I put two rubber bands on the prongs so it activates a little faster. This works really well.

In all- This guide could be completely useless. Maybe you already have these items. This is kinda a cheat way to get the three parts of Ultimate Valtryek. I have not done this with TT, so I don't know how that will go.

Ps- I had the God remodeling set, so I was kinda unsure on the meteor frame.
(Mar. 14, 2018  1:11 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Star frame- This one is not as bad to get, but still pretty hard to get. Getting the God remodeling set is an easy way, but a little expensive. Another way is, untill Hasbro releases shelter Regulus, just use meteor.

DID YOU JUST SAY THE GOD REMODELING SET IS "a little expensive"?????? Look anywhere, and it will be anywhere from 40-70 USD
Star is heavy, but not as heavy as Meteor. Star also has LAD, which is good on left spinning beys.