Basalt Cancer D:D

(Aug. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Hmm, it definitely seems to fit when I look at the article, but I don't really think labeling it compact is fitting.
Basalt isn't a small part in width, so it seems to deter me away from the 'compact'.
DGrin's width? Wouldn't something like AD145 and MF-H be better for making the weight towards the middle; increasing spin velocity?

To me it just seems like a heavy metal wheel combined with a part that has several different modes, being a balance-esque type...but it doesn't fit the compact necessarily. More towards just a defense type with some slight attack and slight stamina properties
But then there's the mode change with DGrin, so that is advantageous over F/S/WB.
Could also be just me, haha.

Woah, I got super n00bed, it took me so long to write that the conversation is almost over.

Just what I meant to say. I couldn't have put it into words better than that.
But, Basalt is quite small in width, IMO.
I agree that something like AD145 should be used. As ♥ said, its really not compact...
Basalt is actually really small compared to all the other wheels available.
I bring it up because I am assuming D:D is actually very large, I made an assumption so..
I think it is larger than AD145, no? Most 4D tracks are large.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:27 PM)Dan Wrote: I bring it up because I am assuming DGrin is actually very large, I made an assumption so..
I think it is larger than AD145, no? Most 4D tracks are large.

compact, as in small you mean? Tongue_out
.. I mean compact in the sense it is all close together in width and all, which was standard in plastics.
I think what he meant by compact was that it was so compact having 3 tips Tongue_out
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:30 PM)Dan Wrote: .. I mean compact in the sense it is all close together in width and all, which was standard in plastics.

Hmm, I thought it was best to have the more weight near the center?
Would this combo be better with a mf-f or just a regular face?