Bang!

Heyyy I'm mstubbs88, I'm rather new here. Whats up? Feel free to tell me a lil about yourself. Here is a lil about me. Im 19, I play guitar, I'm in a screamo band, I've played beyblade since the plastic era, my first plastic bey was a driger of some sort, my first mf beyblade was lightning l drago, and I currentlly use several variations of l drago destroy. I'm a solid l drago user. Thanks for reading!
Hi and Welcome to the WBO hope you enjoy!
Thanks bro! Same goes to you too
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum! Smile For any problem pm me Wink
Welcome to the WBO!

Make sure to read the rules if you haven't already Wink
Welcome, Mstubbs, to the World Beyblade Organization! =) Enjoy your time here, reading through threads, asking questions, providing advice/answers or whatever you plan to do on this site. Just remember there are rules, including ones you will not know unless you read rules! Your welcome pm should have a majority of the answers and information you need to avoid getting warned or having a thread you start, closed. So, I highly suggest you take a look at that. Plus it has links to threads you may find very useful! Anyways, don't forget the most important thing...have fun (and maybe learn something here and there >.>)! =D
(Nov. 11, 2011  1:39 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!

Make sure to read the rules if you haven't already Wink

It was destiny man.... lol