Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Rising (Manga)

(Jun. 26, 2017  8:54 PM)Breedo Wrote: I gotta say about the latest chapter... I know rising is mostly repeated challenges and fanservice thus far... but I really liked this chapter... No I love this chapter... I was waiting to see old Tala back and he did not dissappoint!  But even this rising stuff gotta end sometime, it cannot go on forever repeating the old battles again and again, it'll only get less interesting from here unless he has something in mind. If Tyson vs Tala is the final chapter then that'd be a good note to end on.
Hell, wouldn't it even be acceptable if they were to just take some of the released Burst Beyblades and invent interesting new characters for them? But for sure, without bringing anything new to the actual story, whether new issues for the current characters or new characters altogether, then the same old argument that the Bakuten story has been pressed dry will remain valid...
(Jun. 26, 2017  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  8:54 PM)Breedo Wrote: I gotta say about the latest chapter... I know rising is mostly repeated challenges and fanservice thus far... but I really liked this chapter... No I love this chapter... I was waiting to see old Tala back and he did not dissappoint!  But even this rising stuff gotta end sometime, it cannot go on forever repeating the old battles again and again, it'll only get less interesting from here unless he has something in mind. If Tyson vs Tala is the final chapter then that'd be a good note to end on.
Hell, wouldn't it even be acceptable if they were to just take some of the released Burst Beyblades and invent interesting new characters for them? But for sure, without bringing anything new to the actual story, whether new issues for the current characters or new characters altogether, then the same old argument that the Bakuten story has been pressed dry will remain valid...

For those that like burst and new series more power to them. However I'm still gonna be a fanboy and enjoy this one chapter while i still can, I know these are mostly just as I said fanservice and promotion for burst versions of the original blades. It all comes down to what sells and nostalgia sells, in the end I hope they don't sell it too much. Like a few chapters of fanservice is fine, heck i wouldn't even mind a manga version of the bega arc. But every story has to come to an end and I really don't want an rising anime cause it'd be so weird if they claimed it was the official continuation with burst beyblades and everyone just battles everyone again. I know i'm a sucker too for the nostalgia fix, but yeah I still see how messed up a continuation focused on the blade breakers would be at this point.
(Jun. 26, 2017  5:10 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I have a confusion....why are the chapters in manga 4 not related to each other....in g revolution we see the third world championships and then the uprise of BEGA...in second series we saw the similar relationship in all the chapters....but in this series....there is no relation in the four uploaded chapters....does that mean that Takao Aoki has a different surprize waiting for us??? Is any big event yet to come in the upcomming chapters???

I'm not sure about that, it's pretty unpredictable...
I thought it was a very good chapter. When Takao Aoki published the novel, he mentioned that he wanted to include the content of the novel in the manga, but it had not been possible... 

(Jun. 27, 2017  3:39 AM)blacklotus Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  5:10 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I have a confusion....why are the chapters in manga 4 not related to each other....in g revolution we see the third world championships and then the uprise of BEGA...in second series we saw the similar relationship in all the chapters....but in this series....there is no relation in the four uploaded chapters....does that mean that Takao Aoki has a different surprize waiting for us??? Is any big event yet to come in the upcomming chapters???

I'm not sure about that, it's pretty unpredictable...
I thought it was a very good chapter. When Takao Aoki published the novel, he mentioned that he wanted to include the content of the novel in the manga, but it had not been possible... 

Which novel r u talking about????
(Jun. 27, 2017  9:24 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2017  3:39 AM)blacklotus Wrote: I'm not sure about that, it's pretty unpredictable...

Which novel r u talking about????

Takao Aoki worked in conjunction with the novelist Megumi Tachimori and wrote a mini novel based on Yuriy's past. It was published after finishing the publication of the BSB manga (1999).

[url=http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/novel.html][/url] The novel in japanese is available on Takao Aoki's official website
(Jun. 27, 2017  1:56 PM)blacklotus Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2017  9:24 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Which novel r u talking about????

Takao Aoki worked in conjunction with the novelist Megumi Tachimori and wrote a mini novel based on Yuriy's past. It was published after finishing the publication of the BSB manga (1999).

[url=http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/novel.html][/url] The novel in japanese is available on Takao Aoki's official website

Hmmm.....okies I will read it....thanx about that
Umm.....I have another question bothering me....
Since this is the new manga series written by Takao Aoki...what exactly then happened to or rather I say will happen to Makoto kinomiya and gou hiwatari and rin kon....and so and so....they were the characters of the last chapter of beyblade 3rd series.....will the last chapter change due to the 4th version of original manga series???

Another question is that...I had rumours going on my place that kai has a sister??? Does he really has a sister in his family???
(Jun. 27, 2017  6:11 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Umm.....I have another question bothering me....
Since this is the new manga series written by Takao Aoki...what exactly then happened to or rather I say will happen to Makoto kinomiya and gou hiwatari and rin kon....and so and so....they were the characters of the last chapter of beyblade 3rd series.....will the last chapter change due to the 4th version of original manga series???

Another question is that...I had rumours going on my place that kai has a sister??? Does he really has a sister in his family???

Nothing really changes, since that last chapter with their children happens fourteen years later... Rising is just one year after the G Revolution era, so thirteen years from when Makoto and co.'s chapter...

And no, Kai has no sister.
(Jun. 27, 2017  6:11 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Umm.....I have another question bothering me....

The manga special that you mention, takes place 15 years later. The chapters that are being released from BSB Rising, as far as I understand, take place after the tournament.

Regarding the rumor of a supposed "Kai's sister" maybe it's because there is a spin-off color that published Takao Aoki where there is a new female character similar to Kai (hair color, eyes and personality). The character's name is "Ayaka" but Takao Aoki doesn't mention Ayaka's surname. I don't think that she's Kai's sister.

We can read the spin off in English thanks to Siliva here: Link 
Takao Aoki's official website: Link
Hey...everybody...u all posted the recent sketches of the blitzkrieg boys, the beyblade girls and bladebreakers and all by Takao Aoki.....but havent there any new sketch of the BEGA team like brooklyn Garland crusher mystel and ming ming??? I havent seen them since the 3rd series...but saw everybody from the third series in the 4th version....so does anybody know about the BEGA team from Takao Aoki???
(Jun. 29, 2017  4:56 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey...everybody...u all posted the recent sketches of the blitzkrieg boys, the beyblade girls and bladebreakers and all by Takao Aoki.....but havent there any new sketch of the BEGA team like brooklyn Garland crusher mystel and ming ming??? I havent seen them since the 3rd series...but saw everybody from the third series in the 4th version....so does anybody know about the BEGA team from Takao Aoki???

I will answer this one. The bega team doesn't exist in the manga version, only a very different looking concept art. You should check out takao aoki's website for yourself. Then you can see for yourself what he has drawn and not drawn. :)
Here's the website. http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/
One question... how's the original '99 manga comin' along? Haven't heard a single word about it for quite some time!
(Jun. 30, 2017  4:12 AM)burapikun Wrote: One question... how's the original '99 manga comin' along? Haven't heard a single word about it for quite some time!

Huh??? original manga of 99'??? what do u mean by that??? kindly explain....
(Jun. 30, 2017  5:13 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  4:12 AM)burapikun Wrote: One question... how's the original '99 manga comin' along? Haven't heard a single word about it for quite some time!

Huh??? original manga of 99'??? what do u mean by that??? kindly explain....

Well, you see, I'm referring to the BSB manga before Rising. You know, the one with Kai! And it's the manga that got censored by Viz.
(Jun. 30, 2017  5:41 AM)burapikun Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  5:13 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Huh??? original manga of 99'??? what do u mean by that??? kindly explain....

Well, you see, I'm referring to the BSB manga before Rising. You know, the one with Kai! And it's the manga that got censored by Viz.

Yeah yeah....I have heard of that....but actually I dont know much about that in details...I was just confused....but one thing I will say is that...I the plot of this rising manga is a little complex coz I am having a difficulty in relating all the four chapter...u see...the 4th chapter was all about Tala's past which according to few is taken from Takao Aoki's novel.....so now according to u...they are relating the chapters with the 99' original series...

I Thereby think that Takao Aoki is trying To attach all the beyblade articles written by him till now to this rising manga....well this us my point of view....after reading everybody's view points here...
(Jun. 30, 2017  5:41 AM)burapikun Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  5:13 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Huh??? original manga of 99'??? what do u mean by that??? kindly explain....

Whaaaaaaaat?! Wait. Whaaaat?! Is it one based on the first game? Is it something entirely different? Please tell me, I must know. This is the first I've heard of this. :O
EDIT: Wait, I must have misunderstood. Is it the manga that Viz published, or is it something that wasn't published?
(Jun. 30, 2017  11:43 AM)TBB Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  5:41 AM)burapikun Wrote: Well, you see, I'm referring to the BSB manga before Rising. You know, the one with Kai! And it's the manga that got censored by Viz.

Whaaaaaaaat?! Wait. Whaaaat?! Is it one based on the first game? Is it something entirely different? Please tell me, I must know. This is the first I've heard of this. Gasp
EDIT: Wait, I must have misunderstood. Is it the manga that Viz published, or is it something that wasn't published?
It's the one Viz published. And censored. We want the Japanese version of that same manga, without edits.
Ha ha ha.....I could literally imagine his expression....when he said "whaaat what".... just kidding but yeah....u see beyblade is still a mystery to me....mainly burst beyblades

I'm newbie so I'm not aware of many things. 
Is there any project for the BSB '99 manga? 
That would be great, I would like to read the original manga! I only could read the censored version D:
I want to say translation is underway, but I do know that there are people who want to translate it.
Hmm....I have been thinking something....has anyone heard about the chapter 5 of manga series...or any recent sketches of Takao Aoki??? If so do upld the sketches
(Jul. 01, 2017  7:14 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm....I have been thinking something....has anyone heard about the chapter 5 of manga series...or any recent sketches of Takao Aoki??? If so do upld the sketches

As soon as anything gets out, people already post about it. No need to ask, because if nothing gets posted, it means that there is nothing new.
(Jun. 30, 2017  4:14 PM)burapikun Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  11:43 AM)TBB Wrote: Whaaaaaaaat?! Wait. Whaaaat?! Is it one based on the first game? Is it something entirely different? Please tell me, I must know. This is the first I've heard of this. Gasp
It's the one Viz published. And censored. We want the Japanese version of that same manga, without edits.

I see, like Takao stepping on "gum" instead of poo and such, right? Okay, now I get it.
(Jul. 01, 2017  7:14 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm....I have been thinking something....has anyone heard about the chapter 5 of manga series...or any recent sketches of Takao Aoki??? If so do upld the sketches

You can check it on your own, entering: http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/ in "Gallery". (I wrote the link many times this week LOL)
On the website always indicate in blue the date of the last update.
Regarding the other question, I remember reading in chapter 4 the words: "Look forward to Takao vs. Yuriy" "To be continued in the fall issue (on sale around 9/15)".
To better understand BSB Rising I recommend you to read BSB '99. For the moment the only freely available version on the web is censored, but it will help you better understand BSB Rising.
Moreover, the anime follows a completely different line of manga in several aspects (tournament's organization, battles, history, events, and some characters).
(Jul. 01, 2017  7:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

As soon as anything gets out, people already post about it. No need to ask, because if nothing gets posted, it means that there is nothing new.

Yeah....I get it...and actually I forgot "curiosity kills the cat" And this time it really KILLED it....

Arihato....