[Product]  Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2020 V Set

(Aug. 07, 2020  2:37 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:01 AM)marutti Wrote: V set will come 29th

29th of what month?

29th August
I don't know how, but this person got the V set already. Maybe the release date was changed to August 15th, or this person got it insanely early since Marutti said it comes out on August 29th. Here's the unboxing:
I really like it for the nostalgia, but the beys themselves don't seem very competitive at all. From the video, Driger V seems to be the best out of all of them.
Does it have new beys. (I don’t know so much about plastic gen)
(Aug. 13, 2020  5:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does it have new beys. (I don’t know so much about plastic gen)

Dragoon V and Dranzer V (the two on the top) have been released already in Random Boosters, but Dranzer V was released with 0 and Charge', which isn't its actual stock combo. Driger V, Gaia Dragoon V, and Draciel V have not been released at all until this set.
(Aug. 13, 2020  5:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  5:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Does it have new beys. (I don’t know so much about plastic gen)

Dragoon V and Dranzer V (the two on the top) have been released already in Random Boosters, but Dranzer V was released with 0 and Charge', which isn't its actual stock combo. Driger V, Gaia Dragoon V, and Draciel V have not been released at all until this set.

Do the beys have bad teeth
(Aug. 13, 2020  5:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  5:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Dragoon V and Dranzer V (the two on the top) have been released already in Random Boosters, but Dranzer V was released with 0 and Charge', which isn't its actual stock combo. Driger V, Gaia Dragoon V, and Draciel V have not been released at all until this set.

Do the beys have bad teeth

I'm pretty sure all the other Plastic Gen Remakes have had either average or good teeth, so these probably have decent teeth as well.
I actually bought Driger V, Gaia Dragoon V, and Draciel V and should receive them this week, so they are out already for sure.
Finally, i can get gaia dragoon without spending all my money on random boosters
(Aug. 17, 2020  6:47 PM)Attila Wrote: Finally, i can get gaia dragoon without spending all my money on random boosters

It's different.
RB Gaia Dragoon is Gaia Dragoon.
This set Gaia Dragoon is Gaia Dragoon V.
I've been looking at the plastic gen beys recently, and it's given a lot more appreciation for this set. I would love to get this but I'm a poor lad lol
(Aug. 13, 2020  5:16 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I don't know how, but this person got the V set already.  Maybe the release date was changed to August 15th, or this person got it insanely early since Marutti said it comes out on August 29th.  Here's the unboxing:
I really like it for the nostalgia, but the beys themselves don't seem very competitive at all.  From the video, Driger V seems to be the best out of all of them.

In HK it released in 15th

beys are cool lol
(Aug. 13, 2020  5:16 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I don't know how, but this person got the V set already. Maybe the release date was changed to August 15th, or this person got it insanely early since Marutti said it comes out on August 29th. Here's the unboxing:
I really like it for the nostalgia, but the beys themselves don't seem very competitive at all. From the video, Driger V seems to be the best out of all of them.

The burst versions of either previous generation of beyblade aren't meant for competitive, but for nostalgia, and tbh I plan to get both bakuten shoot sets, Gaia Dragoon S(RB Vol. 16 prize 2), and the big beystadium ordered when I get the money saved up as I grew up with beyblade since the originals hit the states.
drigger may be top tier due to its shape
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:39 AM)your golden boy Wrote: drigger may be top tier due to its shape

Quite the contrary. Driger may be round but it also has big points of smash, which cause enough recoil for it to burst fairly easily. TBH I don't see any of these being competitive except maybe in limited if their allowed.
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:00 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:39 AM)your golden boy Wrote: drigger may be top tier due to its shape

Quite the contrary. Driger may be round but it also has big points of smash, which cause enough recoil for it to burst fairly easily. TBH I don't see any of these being competitive except maybe in limited if their allowed.

Like I've already stated, the bakuten shoot & metal fight remakes are nowhere near gonna ever gonna be competitive, even in classic due to majority of them having bad teeth.
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:47 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:00 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Quite the contrary.  Driger may be round but it also has big points of smash, which cause enough recoil for it to burst fairly easily.  TBH I don't see any of these being competitive except maybe in limited if their allowed.

Like I've already stated, the bakuten shoot & metal fight remakes are nowhere near gonna ever gonna be competitive, even in classic due to majority of them having bad teeth.
Actually Logic123ABC is right, it’s primarily their inability to handle their high recoil and lightweight that prevent them from being meta worthy. It really doesn’t have much to do with teeth since a lot of them have fairly decent to very good teeth.
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:47 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Like I've already stated, the bakuten shoot & metal fight remakes are nowhere near gonna ever gonna be competitive, even in classic due to majority of them having bad teeth.

You say this, and yet someone took second place in Standard a while back with Lightning L-Drago on Destroy', and nothing else. That's actually pretty darned impressive given its release in the GT system after both Judgement and Zwei. Burn Phoenix is also rather powerful in its own right, but came out a bit too late to see any real use and is perhaps too prone to Attack. I've even heard of some potential with Flame Saggitario of all things, and that's wonky and lopsided.

In terms of the plastics Dragoon S/F are some of the only left spin layers in Classic, and they can function (though admittedly rather poorly, their shapes are really bad for it) as LAD-based Stamina types. Driger S also has niche anti-attack uses, and though its not popular it is actually pretty great in that role. I think Dranzer F also has some use in Classic, and maybe Wolborg too? Only time will tell about Limited though, and I'm not 100% sure if the V series/Gaia Dragoon are actually legal in Limited or not.

There's actually quite a few powerful plastic and MFB layers out there, thinking about it. Lightning L-Drago with its solid shape and leftward spin is hugely notable, plus Burn Phoenix's huge Stamina and decent tankiness, but most plastic gen beys also have pretty darned good teeth too. You can probably find a counter combo to at least some competitive threat with most plastic gen layers. Well unless you're as bursty as Dranzer S or the Draciels. Even in the plastic gen era the Draciel ARs sucked, and Burst hasn't really done much to stop that problem.
(Aug. 21, 2020  9:58 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:47 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Like I've already stated, the bakuten shoot & metal fight remakes are nowhere near gonna ever gonna be competitive, even in classic due to majority of them having bad teeth.

You say this, and yet someone took second place in Standard a while back with Lightning L-Drago on Destroy', and nothing else. That's actually pretty darned impressive given its release in the GT system after both Judgement and Zwei. Burn Phoenix is also rather powerful in its own right, but came out a bit too late to see any real use and is perhaps too prone to Attack. I've even heard of some potential with Flame Saggitario of all things, and that's wonky and lopsided.

In terms of the plastics Dragoon S/F are some of the only left spin layers in Classic, and they can function (though admittedly rather poorly, their shapes are really bad for it) as LAD-based Stamina types. Driger S also has niche anti-attack uses, and though its not popular it is actually pretty great in that role. I think Dranzer F also has some use in Classic, and maybe Wolborg too? Only time will tell about Limited though, and I'm not 100% sure if the V series/Gaia Dragoon are actually legal in Limited or not.

There's actually quite a few powerful plastic and MFB layers out there, thinking about it. Lightning L-Drago with its solid shape and leftward spin is hugely notable, plus Burn Phoenix's huge Stamina and decent tankiness, but most plastic gen beys also have pretty darned good teeth too. You can probably find a counter combo to at least some competitive threat with most plastic gen layers. Well unless you're as bursty as Dranzer S or the Draciels. Even in the plastic gen era the Draciel ARs sucked, and Burst hasn't really done much to stop that problem.

I did forget about how good Driger S & Lightning L-Drago were.
Even Storm Pegasus isn't a bad layer. Weak teeth doesn't matter as much since its shape is very resistant to being attacked. Its very round. Same goes for L-Drago.
gaia dragoon has a good shape for defence
(Aug. 22, 2020  5:25 AM)your golden boy Wrote: gaia dragoon has a good shape for defence

Not at all. It's like Judgement, but with that free spinning ring that just gets in the way.
These look cool.The one that caught my eye was giga dragoon V it looks very cool!
(Aug. 22, 2020  6:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2020  5:25 AM)your golden boy Wrote: gaia dragoon has a good shape for defence

Not at all. It's like Judgement, but with that free spinning ring that just gets in the way.

Gaia Dragoon V doesn't resemble Judgement at all?  Chocked_2