[Product]  Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2020 V Set

So Takara Tomy just released a video for the set, Driger V has 10, Reach, & Weight, Dranzer V has Hurricane & Dimension, Draciel V has Around & Orbit Metal (like predicted by everyone), and Gaia Dragoon V has 10 Expand & Iron(again, like everyone predicted). Set also comes with a launcher grip & Light Launcher LR with blue dragon winder in the colors of Dragoon V's original launcher.
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:08 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: So Takara Tomy just released a video for the set, Driger V has 10, Reach, & Weight, Dranzer V has Hurricane & Dimension, Draciel V has Around & Orbit Metal (like predicted by everyone), and Gaia Dragoon V has 10 Expand & Iron(again, like everyone predicted). Set also comes with a launcher grip & Light Launcher LR with blue dragon winder in the colors of Dragoon V's original launcher.

hold on driger v has weight?!!!!!
what on eath they where thinking sword could work
draciel v has orbit metal and gaia dragoon v has iron kinda predictablebut i didnt expected to dimension on draner f
I like the Launcher and disk choices, just disappointed with the driver choices
The thumbnail of this video features a new "Beyblade 2020" logo, with Dragoon V and Galaxy Pegasis as the 0s. I think that all but confirms they're gonna put out a Metal Fight Baku set next, lol

Weight and Dimension are pretty weaksauce, and I really wish they'd put out an Iron Dash already, but the Launcher and Grip are pretty dope. Definitly looking forward to this.
Well then, I guess none of us were right about Dranzer V or Driger V's Drivers then, as the former has Dimension and the latter has Weight aha. The rest were as expected though, so yay.

I really want Draciel V the most for some reason, the way it looks is just so cool.
Right now I'm just waiting for sellers on ebay to start putting up their pre-purchase listings for this set since that's how a lot of people got the previous two remake sets, other than a middle man.
Galaxy Pegasus is all but confirmed. I really like that they’re beginning to release the Beyblades in sets rather than Random Booster (this including 4 new Beyblades versus 3 the previous, MFB ver.)

I’m assuming we’ll be getting one in the future with Galaxy Pegasus, Meteo L Drago, Ray Unicorno, Basalt and Kerbecs.

This set is actually really nice. Draciel is obviously my favourite of the bunch, but I like them all aesthetically. The driver is disappointing for Driger (and the fact that none of these drivers are dash) but at least it’s not Wedge.
hopefully they dont make the remakes bad again =/
Full Combos:

Dragoon V Sting Evolution (still wished it was ')

Driger V 10Reach Weight (about time we get another Weight driver)

Draciel V Around Orbit Metal (no opinion on it yet

Dranzer V Hurricane Dimension (why not Trick or at least Dm')

Gaia Dragoon V 10Expand Iron (again about time we get another Iron driver

my faves so far: Dranzer V, Gaia Dragoon V and Driger
Okay, anyone know of a good middleman to ask to order this for me and pay for it in advance? It looks like no one is putting a listing for it up on ebay yet for people outsids to get this.
These are the looks of the four new V Burst Series remake & the L/R Long Winder BeyLauncher Burst (Dragoon Victory Vers):

Dranzer Volcano Hurricane Dimension:

[Image: EUvgczMUEAIbUnG?format=jpg&name=large]

Draciel Viper Around Orbit Metal:

[Image: EUaFts3VAAALeAA?format=jpg&name=large]

Driger Vulcan 10 Reach Weight:

[Image: EUloD7wU8AE-k7m?format=jpg&name=large]

Gaia Dragoon / Strata Dragoon 10 Expand Iron:

[Image: EUgedbmUcAAIR9H?format=jpg&name=large]

The L/R Long Winder BeyLauncher (Dragoon Victory Vers):

[Image: EU_cVvUUMAMj4MV?format=jpg&name=large]
Might have to pick that Iron driver & launcher up if they make their way to eBay. Very nice.
I feel like I'm one of the only people hyped for Weight. Not only is it pretty close to a metal semi-flat, but it really hasn't seen many releases. Like, all I can remember for it was Zillion Zeus and a random booster Beast Behemoth. It's needed some more love.

Iron' shoulda been here though. Iron is just so bad without a ' variant outside of God-centric Twin Nemesis combos maybe.
(Apr. 09, 2020  9:32 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I feel like I'm one of the only people hyped for Weight. Not only is it pretty close to a metal semi-flat, but it really hasn't seen many releases. Like, all I can remember for it was Zillion Zeus and a random booster Beast Behemoth. It's needed some more love.

Iron' shoulda been here though. Iron is just so bad without a ' variant outside of God-centric Twin Nemesis combos maybe.

It was also on Psychic Phantom
(Apr. 09, 2020  10:21 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  9:32 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I feel like I'm one of the only people hyped for Weight. Not only is it pretty close to a metal semi-flat, but it really hasn't seen many releases. Like, all I can remember for it was Zillion Zeus and a random booster Beast Behemoth. It's needed some more love.

It was also on Psychic Phantom

It's still not very common, and I sort of like it even if it's maybe not the absolute best driver out there.
I really want Draciel V and Gaia Dragoon V the most for some reason. Even though the Draciel V Layer will no doubt be terrible (much like the previous Draciel Layers, due to high recoil), it looks really cool, the pearl green is lovely and I really want the Ar Disc.

Gaia Dragoon V has always been my favourite of the V series from the Original Series Beys so I'm a bit biased, but it just looks awesome in Burst and I like most of the parts, even if they aren't the best. The Gaia Dragoon V Layer retaining the free-spinning gimmick from it's original counterpart also sells it for me, even if it won't be useful for attack.
This tweet from TakaraTomy features the prototype packaging for this set.
https://twitter.com/takaratomytoys/statu...48032?s=20
[Image: 0vjze4e.jpg] [Image: q5lCmZC.jpg]

It looks pretty good, the white packaging for Beyblade 2020 is a nice contrast to the 20th Anniversary black packaging. It's clearly not done yet though, seeing as theres no images for the parts on the back of the box, but it looks really nice regardless. That said, there are some weird issues on there, specifically Gaia Dragoon Vast's name is written in english as "Gaiadragoon Burst", which is wrong bc the spelling of Gaia Dragoon as one word conflicts with the spelling back of the box on RB16 (as well as all the other boxes from the past), which spells the name properly as two words. I think the reason they have "Burst" here instead of "Vast" is because those words are both spelled the same in katakana (バースト) and the series uses Burst in the title, so they spelled the "バースト" in the name as Burst because they apparently forgot that Burst doesn't start with a V. (side note: this burst vs. vast confusion is probably how hasbro ended up calling their version of this Bey back in the day "Gaia Dragoon Vurst", which is so wrong it's funny lmao) They really should fix that before it ships, because it looks super tacky to have such a glaring error on what is otherwise a beautiful box.
(Apr. 20, 2020  3:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: This tweet from TakaraTomy features the prototype packaging for this set.

It looks pretty good, the white packaging for Beyblade 2020 is a nice contrast to the 20th Anniversary black packaging. It's clearly not done yet though, seeing as theres no images for the parts on the back of the box, but it looks really nice regardless. That said, there are some weird issues on there, specifically Gaia Dragoon Vast's name is written in english as "Gaiadragoon Burst", which is wrong bc the spelling of Gaia Dragoon as one word conflicts with the spelling back of the box on RB16 (as well as all the other boxes from the past), which spells the name properly as two words. I think the reason they have "Burst" here instead of "Vast" is because those words are both spelled the same in katakana (バースト) and the series uses Burst in the title, so they spelled the "バースト" in the name as Burst because they apparently forgot that Burst doesn't start with a V. (side note: this burst vs. vast confusion is probably how hasbro ended up calling their version of this Bey back in the day "Gaia Dragoon Vurst", which is so wrong it's funny lmao) They really should fix that before it ships, because it looks super tacky to have such a glaring error on what is otherwise a beautiful box.
I don't i have any recollection or nostalgia factor but this set seems Lit definitely buying one if i can
(Apr. 20, 2020  3:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: This tweet from TakaraTomy features the prototype packaging for this set.

Well Vurst is what the V stood for in Gaia Dragoon V's name, so not really a problem, especially sinc ethe burst remakes of the first season's beys that belonged to the bladebreaker's four members had the full words of what the S & F stood for on each of them.
Oh that's beautiful. I'm definitely getting this set. And that launcher brings so much nostalgia feels. I still own my original Dragoon Victory and the launcher.
Will they be sold individually or found in boosters is my question, its too expensive for me to justify the whole set
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:01 AM)marutti Wrote: V set will come 29th

Sweet. I'm looking forward to this.
(Aug. 07, 2020  3:01 AM)marutti Wrote: V set will come 29th

29th of what month?