Bakuten Monsters (Bakuton) (Beyblade Burst & Pokemon relative)

I'm creating a new franchise in which the toys are like Beyblade Burst and the games, anime, and manga are like Pokemon. What do you think about this
That sounds so cool!
You supposedly have so many creations and new series and such but you have never shown any of them or any information on them
I can help with any designs if you need it
(Mar. 27, 2019  2:11 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I can help with any designs if you need it

Aww. Thank you. I would love for you to share some designs!
(Mar. 27, 2019  1:59 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: You supposedly have so many creations and new series and such but you have never shown any of them or any information on them

Game: Bakuton is an RPG video game with 4 starters in the game. I won't unveil them until about March 2020. Bakuton study has 18 types, just like the Pokemon series. Jukaiza has over 110 Bakuton in the series as of it's release.

Bursting Battletops: Bakuton is an innovative spin-top toy brand. it has 4 starters for release, but won't be unveiled until October 30, 2019. Bakuton Mainly has 111 Techmon in the Series. the Types are Attack, Stamina, Defense, and the overlord, Balance!