[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

the new thread tittle is so funny and oh so true...

"why change it?" seems to be the million dollar question...
Let's just hope they don't release Quetzalcoatl 105F....

But seriously, there is no legitimate reasoning for this.
ok i can somewhat deal with the short ripcords, semi unbalanced stadiums, name changes, and unnecisary carp, but i swear pre-hws and 90 WF better be released as parts or i will be mad

if 90 and WF wont be released, I am starting to get worried about the possibility of Mercury Anubis 85 XF...
Is Mercury Anubis even in the anime? Even then, there's pretty much a 0% chance Hasbro will release it. Releasing all the regular parts to Pegasis and Leone, but not to Susanoo? Hasbro's reason: The 90 track scrapes the stadium too much, and therefore we will release it with the 100 track instead to decrease the disadvantage given to other players.
There was never any chance for Hasbro to release Mercury Anubis, it's pitiful to even hope for it.
Nor Quetzalcoatl or Mercury Anubis will ever be released by Hasbro, that is certain.
well Quetz is pre-HWS so ya, probobly not. but isnt quetz in the anime?

Mercury Anubis was in the anime too yes? so why not them? it is a HWS blade, unlike quetz
No, none of them appeared in the anime, and not even in the manga ... Seriously, I would know.
Quetz has not appeared in the anime, nor has it been suggested it would.

Neither has Mercury Anubis.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V.
this is just my guess on the change from WF to F by hasbro, and i have no clue on the change of 90 to 105. my theory is the reason why they are releasing bakushin susanoo with F instead of WF is because of the hasbro stadium's "tornado ring" won't be able to handle or "contain" the power of the beyblade using a WF and just go wild inside the stadium bashing against the walls or driving itself into a pit. because from what i notice about those stadiums, the "tornado rings" aren't that pronounced to where a beyblade would effectively stay inside the the ring. especially inside the ldrago lightning vortex stadium because the ring is smoothed out more that the PTW ring. that is just my guess.
I doubt they care about the gameplay. I think they just couldn't be bothered, for a part that's only released with one HWS beyblade
Hasbro was doing good things for a while...LF stadium, String Launcher, Burn wheel...now look what they have done

if Hasbro doesnt plan on releasing Storm Peggy with its regular stickers, or Bakushin with its correct parts, then i have little to none hope that anything from Explosion will be released in the US

we may also have to consoder that the anime itself might not even be seen in the US
That doesn't have much to do with this thread, but alterations nowhere near equate to => stopping the whole project and dropping the product line.
Knda off topic but:
LF stadium still sucks compared to attack
Burn wheel... There has been no testing comparing them the hasbro and takara although since Hasbro is heavier it will probably have less stamina.

Of course if it's still successful they'll release the second series.
there actualy is Burn testing going on right now

LF wasnt a total fail. just not up to our expectations. anything better than PTW is some improvment

Hasbro follows anine. thats how most of thier anime toy lines have worked. If Hasbro doesnt recognize the term HWS...it just isnt a good sign all around

hopefuly i am wrong
hopefuly, Bakushin sees an individual release...
It will never see an individual release... both the takara and hasbro versions come with the games so they aren't gonna release them seperatly. If you just want the bey buy it off Dimsum2u. Also the burn wheel testing hasn't proved anything yet since it hasn't been compared to takara burn wheel tests... You can say whatever you want but pretty much all of the hasbro stadiums ever have sucked. Also this is getting really off topic now so i'm gonna stop.
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:41 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: hopefuly, Bakushin sees an individual release...
It will not see individual release, though maybe they'll release the English version of Susanow Attack with 90 and WF, though I see it highly unlikey since it is coming in this game series.
Highly disapointed. I'm still undecided on whether or not to buy the game with this one.
well considering it is better than Cyber or Counter, if you are even gonna get the game, bakushin is your best bet, although Walmart is pure evil
meh, i got the game w/ susanow. the game is mega disappointing, but sunanow itself is pretty good. it has beaten my storm peggy a couple of times. its my favorite attack bey. bakushin is a good replacement for rock when i cant find it.
interesting...so it has high recoil then?
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:43 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: interesting...so it has high recoil then?

how can the Bakushin wheel create recoil when it is basically a full eclipse?...

no, this MW does not ahve any recoil.
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:38 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Let's just hope they don't release Quetzalcoatl 105F....

Im not sure if any1 answered but. Hasbro isn't gonna even release quetzalcoatl. Since its not a hybrid wheel and hasbro already released all the beyblade ds games. counter leone, cyber peg and bukushin for season 2.

SORRY FOR BEING OFF TOPIC, JUST MAKING THIS CLEAR. But i think they didn't do 90wf is because 90 is too short? kids won't want to buy it? Well i would..
That is some of the worst reasoning... "Too short" doesn't qualify as a reason to not make a part.

Everybody already knows what you posted, even back in November 1st.
(Nov. 27, 2010  9:57 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:43 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: interesting...so it has high recoil then?

how can the Bakushin wheel create recoil when it is basically a full eclipse?...

no, this MW does not ahve any recoil.

really? can you weigh Bakushin for us then?

overall, is this metal wheel superior or inferior to rock?
(Nov. 28, 2010  2:24 AM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:38 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Let's just hope they don't release Quetzalcoatl 105F....

Im not sure if any1 answered but. Hasbro isn't gonna even release quetzalcoatl. Since its not a hybrid wheel and hasbro already released all the beyblade ds games. counter leone, cyber peg and bukushin for season 2.

SORRY FOR BEING OFF TOPIC, JUST MAKING THIS CLEAR. But i think they didn't do 90wf is because 90 is too short? kids won't want to buy it? Well i would..

the reason is that, if they released 90 and WF with susanow, it would make the cyber and counter version not as good people would only buy the walmart version and...