[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

(Nov. 28, 2010  2:24 AM)TylerPT Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:38 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Let's just hope they don't release Quetzalcoatl 105F....

But seriously, there is no legitimate reasoning for this.

Im not sure if any1 answered but. Hasbro isn't gonna even release quetzalcoatl. Since its not a hybrid wheel and hasbro already released all the beyblade ds games. counter leone, cyber peg and bukushin for season 2.

SORRY FOR BEING OFF TOPIC, JUST MAKING THIS CLEAR. But i think they didn't do 90wf is because 90 is too short? kids won't want to buy it? Well i would..

Hah, I know that. I was just saying, like, what if Hasbro never releases 90?

But I don't know, really.
I know Kai-V doesn't like posts like this, but I wonder what Hudson will do if they plan on releasing the third DS game in North America. This top served as the promo item, but that's being used as a retailer exclusive for the second game (just an fyi, my local Wal-Mart still hasn't gotten in a copy). Will they just forego a collector's edition for the third game? Will they just skip the third game entirely and go for Big Bang Bladers? Who knows.
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:55 AM)To Wrote: I know Kai-V doesn't like posts like this, but I wonder what Hudson will do if they plan on releasing the third DS game in North America. This top served as the promo item, but that's being used as a retailer exclusive for the second game (just an fyi, my local Wal-Mart still hasn't gotten in a copy). Will they just forego a collector's edition for the third game? Will they just skip the third game entirely and go for Big Bang Bladers? Who knows.

wait, what? they never did quetzalcoatl, the first three were cyber, counter and bakushin, what game came after bakushin and before nightmare?
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:00 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:55 AM)To Wrote: I know Kai-V doesn't like posts like this, but I wonder what Hudson will do if they plan on releasing the third DS game in North America. This top served as the promo item, but that's being used as a retailer exclusive for the second game (just an fyi, my local Wal-Mart still hasn't gotten in a copy). Will they just forego a collector's edition for the third game? Will they just skip the third game entirely and go for Big Bang Bladers? Who knows.

wait, what? they never did quetzalcoatl, the first three were cyber, counter and bakushin, what game came after bakushin and before nightmare?

'Kay, it's past 3AM EST, so I'll do this:

[NDS] Metal Fight Beyblade (Japan only)
» came with Quentzalcoatal 90WF

[NDS] Metal Fight Beyblade: Explosive Birth Cyber Pegasus/Beyblade Metal Fusion
» came with Cyber Pegasus 100HF (Japan/North American Toys"R"Us Exclusive), Bakushin Susanow 105F (North American Wal-Mart Exclusive), Counter Leone D125B (North American general retail)

[WII] Metal Fight Beyblade: Gachinko Stadium/Beyblade Metal Fusion: Battle Fortress
» came with Counter Leone D125B (Japan)

[NDS] Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion Bakushin Susanoo Attacks! (Japan only)
» came with Bakushin Susanow 90WF

[PSP] Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Transcendence Reincarnation! Vulcan Horuseus (Japan only)
» came with Vulcan Horuseus 145D

[NDS] Metal Fight Beyblade: Showdown at the Summit! Big Bang Bladers (Japan only)
» comes with Nightmare Rex SW145SD

Because Hudson used the third game's bonus Beyblade as a retailer exclusive (granted, this version lacks the userful parts), they're now short a Beyblade assuming they plan on translating them all, and releasing them with Collector's Editions. What they could do is skip the third DS game, and go onto Big Bang Bladers, take the PSP's Beyblade (and either not translate that, or not release a Collector's Edition) as the third game's bonus, go onto the fourth DS game, or stop releasing Collector's Editions. However, this is all speculation on my part, as it's way too early to start thinking about what they'll do in the future.
ok thanks To Wink
My brain hurts from all that... So you think that NA gets Vulcan? Lets hope you're right...
If the anime gets to the second season of Beyblade Metal Fusion, then it is obvious that Vulcan Horuseus will be released by Hasbro.
Ah, not that far yet, can't find any subbed episodes past 20. But, has bakushin been proven useful? I wanna get the game, but I have a RF, and 100, so I don't need 105, and F. Bakushin is the only must have part in it, as I just found a Metal Face in my grass yesterday. Man, I'm lucky.
wow lucky lucky!

anyway, ya, agian, boo hasbro! why do yiu hate 90 and WF!

has anybody tried to(atempt to) contact Habsro on this mattet?

i know that this has been discussed once, but Bakushin does sound like a good old bey i once knew...Bakushin-Oh...forget if i owned that one. what does the literal translation mean agian? was it "Explosion God" or something? what happens when you add the "oh"?
Haha, someone left a whole Cyber Pegasis on my yard, and the MF was on it. But Cyber's useless. 90 is an evil # to Habsro. that's the only explanation. I wanted WF though...
someone needs to write to Hasbro about that...ask them why...

agian, SUPER LUCKY LUCKY!
I'm pretty sure it's been expained/postulated somewhere that it is probably due to the fact that only exclusive/pre-HWS beys had 90 and WF, so there's no point in manufacturing them for only one beyblade.
Kay now i know the reason for WF to F. ome guy posted that hasbro stadiums won't handle wf? well thats true I tested burn pisces on hasbro stadium, it keeps hitting the wall and losing tons of stamina. Sometimes it goes into the crates.

Though this happens to tt stadiums too. It hits the walls alot and sometimes leaves the stadium. Now this is where im not too sure if it's right, but its an educated guess. Since 90 is really good for attack, every1 will want it and wont want any other attack bey. They wanna keep selling the other attack type beys for more profits. Though i might be wrong cuz they can just keep selling the 90wf as well...
(Nov. 30, 2010  11:52 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Kay now i know the reason for WF to F. ome guy posted that hasbro stadiums won't handle wf? well thats true I tested burn pisces on hasbro stadium, it keeps hitting the wall and losing tons of stamina. Sometimes it goes into the crates.

Though this happens to tt stadiums too. It hits the walls alot and sometimes leaves the stadium. Now this is where im not too sure if it's right, but its an educated guess. Since 90 is really good for attack, every1 will want it and wont want any other attack bey. They wanna keep selling the other attack type beys for more profits. Though i might be wrong cuz they can just keep selling the 90wf as well...
I am very sure those are not the reasons ...
Hm I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but Bakushin seems like a really good low track destabilizer. Because of its trapezoid shape, when the metal wheels clash the non-Bakushin one seems to lose a good amount of balance. And then Susanow is a very good destabilizer too, because of its curves.
This bey is really good! I got it last week with my beyblade game for the DS. I love the metal wheel, and the clear wheel, but i think for that bey, they could have done better than just a 105F.
(Dec. 01, 2010  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2010  11:52 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Kay now i know the reason for WF to F. ome guy posted that hasbro stadiums won't handle wf? well thats true I tested burn pisces on hasbro stadium, it keeps hitting the wall and losing tons of stamina. Sometimes it goes into the crates.

I am very sure those are not the reasons ...

agreed. true hasbro has done some good and some bad, but there is only 1 real reason for it; to milk as much money out of this product as possible before, like virtuarly every toy, stops selling for a long time.

My point is, they could give a carp on weather or not 90 and WF work in thier stadiums or not. if anything, they would make more money selling those parts b/c like everything else, new parts=new reason for you to buy that particular product. the fact that they are not doing this surprises the hell out of me.
hasbro seems to put out as little variety in parts as possible. in my opinion its an attempt to keep production costs low as possible. its my guess that as sales of metal fusion increase, we may start seeing more of the parts we have been waiting for.

also i own the bakushin susanow blade and it is very effective against any blade with a height greater than its own. however head on, it has alot of recoil and this can be a disadvantage in some situations.
(Dec. 01, 2010  7:24 PM)Blader V Wrote: also i own the bakushin susanow blade and it is very effective against any blade with a height greater than its own. however head on, it has alot of recoil and this can be a disadvantage in some situations.
Imagine in an Attack Type Beystadium ...
going back on what was discussed a long time ago...about seperate top tiers for hasbro....i noticed that since there are no exists and only pockets, beys with higher recoil tend to win. when hit with enough force, they ricoche so much when they hit the walls that they actualy gain attack potential. i have noticed this with my rock wheel. sometimes, they can even pop out of the pockets!

it is possible that wheels like rock and bakushin, with high recoil, could be top tiers in the hasbro metagame...i will have to do tests on this soon...
(Dec. 01, 2010  7:24 PM)Blader V Wrote: however head on, it has alot of recoil and this can be a disadvantage in some situations.

i'm sorry.. i've been using this wheel for a very long time now and i DO NOT see any recoil even head on.. the only thing that could possibly create these "recoil" is possibly the clear wheel...
I got Bakushin Susanow today! =D Surprisinly, F is not as bad as everyone thinks. it has good stadium grip and it has more controlled movement. true RF has a better grip and more power but its very irractic. F is more precise and controlled. and with the MF, it is like a kiling machine.

Bakushin definatly has more attack potential than rock. while there is still some recoil, there is not as much when compared to Rock. and thanks to the MF, this is not seen as a drawback. in fact, it turns that recoil around into pure attack power agianst the opponent bey. would i have been waay happier if it came with 90 WF instead of 105F? hell yes. will i move on with my life and be content with what I have now? hell yes agian.

also, rock isnt super great with attack types mainly because of it having to much weight, which just ruins what litle stamina attack types have, and it scraping stadium floors with low tracks. while bakushin is closer to the stadium floor as compared to Rock, Bakushin poseses Attack and Stamina capabilities, unlike rock, which has defense and attack capabilities.

bad news is...no launcher or ripcord included...good news...i recently purchased string launchers!

i will not get off on a tangent about the game, but basicly, its a decent game. better than other beyblade handheld games we have seen in the past. expect a full hands on review from me soon on the game.

i will try to get SOME tests in soon, but they will be EXTREMLY limited, as i do not want to totally ruin my beautiful Bakushin wheel.
(Dec. 01, 2010  7:24 PM)Blader V Wrote: also i own the bakushin susanow blade and it is very effective against any blade with a height greater than its own. however head on, it has alot of recoil and this can be a disadvantage in some situations.

It has almost no recoil, what wheel are you using? The only recoil it seems to have it when used with a CW like Sagittario. And it is actually better against a Bey on its own height.
(Dec. 02, 2010  3:41 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I got Bakushin Susanow today! =D Surprisinly, F is not as bad as everyone thinks. it has good stadium grip and it has more controlled movement. true RF has a better grip and more power but its very irractic. F is more precise and controlled. and with the MF, it is like a kiling machine.

Bakushin definatly has more attack potential than rock
bad news is...no launcher or ripcord included...good news...i recently purchased string launchers!
its a decent game.

i will try to get SOME tests in soon, but they will be EXTREMELY limited, as i do not want to totally ruin my beautiful Bakushin wheel.

Bolded 1: Define "Controlled movement" When It Just Zooms Around The Rim of The Stadium. Until Finally Going Into The Center Only To Run Out Of Spin.

Bolded 2: My Tests Say otherwise.
MF Bakushin Susanow 100RF 9/20
MF Bakushin Susanow 100F 3/20
MF Rock Leone CH120/100RF 17/20
Vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB

Bolded 3: This Game Was Harder Than Touhou On Lunatic For Me. And Tekeru Says "Your carp won't work with me" Which is extremely surprising to be in a child's game.

Side Note: Gamestop Released The Version Of The Game That Doesn't Include The Bey.
(Front Of Game Show's Kouya And Ginga)

(Nov. 01, 2010  4:41 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: hopefuly, Bakushin sees an individual release...

Only Cyber will see an separate Release.
it could be because my RF is completely worn down now...good news is i have a new RF to break in.

i said it was decent. i agree, it is insanly hard for a childrens game. i will cover all that and more in my unbaised, brutaly honest review of the game

those test would be more believable if you used the same parts and opponents for your rock and bakushin. also, i hope you are using hasbri versions. and intead of that, try Bakushin _____ 90RF

where did that last comment come from? All stores sell regualr. However, the ltds for these stores is Counter. Tru's ltd is Cyber, and Walmarts ltd version is Bakushin.