[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

Seems like the MFB DS Games are into releasing 90WF's. At first, I thought it was rock lmao. Maybe it will be useful.
(Aug. 25, 2010  1:51 AM)Dan Wrote: Seems like the MFB DS Games are into releasing 90WF's. At first, I thought it was rock lmao. Maybe it will be useful.

Though U.S. version doesn't come with 90. That doesn't bother me.
So far the only U.S. DS version beys I'm likely to get is Counter Leone And Cyber Pegasus.
I'm not going to bother buying susa because I'm going to cringe upon seeing its clear wheel whenever going through extra parts. I'll most likely trade someone for its other parts.
Heck, I have a Wii. Might as well buy a game and get a bey. Doubt I'll buy this unless testing persuades me to.
I've looked into the translations of the Word Bakushin and I'm wondering if they are going to change it to "Rush" or "Dash" Susano when it hits stateside since Bakushin could mean either of those...
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:22 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: I've looked into the translations of the Word Bakushin and I'm wondering if they are going to change it to "Rush" or "Dash" Susano when it hits stateside since Bakushin could mean either of those...
You should read around more ... It was confirmed to be "Bakushin Susanow".
Kai-V: Susanow?
Well, that would of helped with my curiousity just fine lol
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:25 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Kai-V: Susanow?
Yes, for some reason ...
Im pretty siked to get this one. It should make for an interesting piece in anyones collection
Bakushin and Susanoo don't seem particularly game breaking to me, so I'd say it's still better to just get Quetz.
Susanow is actually written on the clear wheel as I just recieived my susanow yesterday.
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:22 PM).:VirgO:. Wrote: Susanow is actually written on the clear wheel as I just recieived my susanow yesterday.
we alredy knw that
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:22 PM).:VirgO:. Wrote: Susanow is actually written on the clear wheel as I just recieived my susanow yesterday.
It is written "Susanow" ? Can you post a picture ?
It is written 'Susanow' pretty clearly in the pictures posted previously as well.
... And nobody ever told me to wake up and change the title of this thread ?
Well, you are the all-knowing Kai-V afterall
Kai-V sleeps? Thought she was always on the WBO in some form.

EDIT: My bad Diamond, Kai-V for the off topicness.
(Aug. 28, 2010  1:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Kai-V sleeps? Thought she was always on the WBO in some form.
This is sort of off-topic...
Any chances you're posting in the wrong thread?
(Aug. 28, 2010  1:32 AM)Diamond Wrote: This is sort of off-topic...
Any chances you're posting in the wrong thread?
It was probably in reference to my "And nobody ever told me to wake up", but I agree we should get back on topic now.
Tsu

I knew that Susanow was supposed to have its design as a tsunami, but i didn't realise the colour scheme of the tsunami lol. (in terms of the white colour wheel to the blue clear wheel).
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You should read around more ... It was confirmed to be "Bakushin Susanow".

I know this is abit late but are we sure its Susanow and not SusanoH?

googling the word Bakushin Susanow then corrected me as SusanoH instead... also the writing on the bey looks more like a H than a W if you look closely.

P.S: sorry for double post.
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:03 PM)Jaems Wrote: I know this is abit late but are we sure its Susanow and not SusanoH?

googling the word Bakushin Susanow then corrected me as SusanoH instead... also the writing on the bey looks more like a H than a W if you look closely.

P.S: sorry for double post.
Yes, very absolutely sure.
to me the clear wheel says susanoHsince it only has two spikes unlike w which has 3 spikes
(Sep. 03, 2010  3:24 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: to me the clear wheel says susanoHsince it only has two spikes unlike w which has 3 spikes
The 'bar' is very low though, and since Hasbro is officially calling it "Susanow", I think it is more logical to use "Susanow".