[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

(Jan. 02, 2011  3:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: it has almost no recoil, and is good for attack, for stamina its better than rock

Almost everything is better than Rock for stamina, but Rock's solo-spin time probably owns it. But I don't want to rag on Bakushin, it's name makes it awesome enough.
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:55 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: it has almost no recoil, and is good for attack, for stamina its better than rock

Almost everything is better than Rock for stamina, but Rock's solo-spin time probably owns it. But I don't want to rag on Bakushin, it's name makes it awesome enough.

QFT, i do think more people need to test it for attack though...
i think i have that one it's not vary good thought it stop vary fast tougth the ones im waiteing for to come out are the ones named after the eygption gods mostly Vulcan Horseus i was alway in things like that egypt was my fav place to learn about in my history class so you see why i can't waite for it to come to az that and it so looks cool
Erm...It's an attack type. It's kinda supposed to.
(Feb. 10, 2011  8:54 AM)funkyblader Wrote: can some test out its attack plz?

Apparently You haven't Seen The Last Few Post...
Can someone test this cause atm we have barely any testing on the bakushin wheel?