[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

(Dec. 02, 2010  5:50 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i said it was decent. (I know.I'm just saying it was a seriously hard game)

those test would be more believable if you used the same parts and opponents for your rock and bakushin. also, i hope you are using hasbri versions. and intead of that, try Bakushin _____ 90RF

where did that last comment come from? All stores sell regualr. However, the ltds for these stores is Counter. Tru's ltd is Cyber, and Walmarts ltd version is Bakushin.

Hasbro Beylauncher
MF Bakushin Susanow 100RF 9/20
MF Bakushin Susanow 100F 3/20
MF Rock Leone CH120/100RF 17/20
Vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Same parts/Opponent were used for vs. 100RF
Didn't bother Rock+F simply because it would be Recoil-Happy,And would most likely have the same Results for Susa 100F..Or Worse

I'd gladly do Susa+CH120. If CH120 didn't break.

I was also currently doing MF Bakushin Susanow DF145RF.It was beginning to look promising,Then the Beylauncher Broke after the 15th battle.
Thought the Results were 14/20 Beylauncher broke on 15th
And yes. They were ALL Hasbro
Only TT item(s) I currently own is the Stadium,Gravity Perseus+Beylauncher L/R(I Refuse to use this launcher after what keeps happening to it.),And L-Drago.
Stratus G that's cause you're not using Sliding shot...
buy Hasbro string launchers. they last longer
Not if you have beylauncher suspention/launcher grip....
(Dec. 01, 2010  11:03 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  7:24 PM)Blader V Wrote: however head on, it has alot of recoil and this can be a disadvantage in some situations.

i'm sorry.. i've been using this wheel for a very long time now and i DO NOT see any recoil even head on.. the only thing that could possibly create these "recoil" is possibly the clear wheel...

i disagree....
well what tip and track you are using could make a difference

blader v might be using a sd tip while jaems is using a wb tip
Hopefully myy dad will buy it for me. The bakushin susanow is the best out of the 3 since counter leone has NO good parts, and cyber peg will be released seperately in 2011.
Bakushin is a great wheel for attack, defense and stamina. Though it's still outclassed, but dont get this the wrong way, its still good, its just that other metal wheels can be used.

U guyz say u dont wanna use bakushin susanow too much since u dont want the paint to be chipped, if u like it alot, then use it!!! its a beyblade top the great toy! toys r meant to be played. If u just like to collect, aren't u still tempted to play it? Sorry for being partly off topic, just trying to make a point

Since all my reasons to why its 90wf are wrong, im just gonna agree with kai-v. Hasbro hates us.
Bakushin has its uses, but needs more testing. For people who do not have access to imports, I would recommend getting it, simply for the metal face, but Bakushin could also prove to be effective.

I have seen a few videos of it and it seems good from what I have seen.
If I get the extra cash, I plan on picking it up.
Speak the truth! I ruined my Cyber's paint because I wanted to use it. The only one that would be off-limits to me is a gold Quetz, so don't use it! It must be kinda worth it to test Bakushin, That's what I'll be doin'. Anyway, Hasbro has been doing pretty well. These games, L-Drago's 2-pack, plus the new 4? I think that hasbro's last problem is the stadiums, and those are on the up and up. Plus, even without paint Bakushin looks awesome.
I agree on all of this, they are definitely earning Brownie Pts from me with all these new releases. But Bakushin is definitely a versatile wheel from its behavior and more testing should be done on it.
(Dec. 02, 2010  11:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well what tip and track you are using could make a difference

blader v might be using a sd tip while jaems is using a wb tip

100F that came with it. like i said in my first post, its a great bey to get under your opponent for an attack from below. it just struggled with my other low profile beys. and it was mostly ineffective against earth types and rock types. but again, i like this blade.
You mean the Earth Wheel? And this should destroy Rock... try with RSF or SF. Or even 90WF, HF, XF, and even F. I wanna see how it works. Especially with RSF.
I think i know why they changed it. Hasbro made it 105f, so we wont want to buy it, we will want to buy the japanese version. We will pay more money and shipping and takaratomy will make more money? IF I AM WRONG, WHICH WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN, I AM NOT HERE RITE NOW.
(Dec. 03, 2010  3:47 AM)TylerPT Wrote: I think i know why they changed it. Hasbro made it 105f, so we wont want to buy it, we will want to buy the japanese version. We will pay more money and shipping and takaratomy will make more money? IF I AM WRONG, WHICH WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN, I AM NOT HERE RITE NOW.
Obviously Hasbro would want to make money themselves with their business all over the world. TAKARA-TOMY is already managing Japan, and they are doing good.
Why the hell would Hasbro purposefully make us want to buy the Japanese product and get it shipped here ?
It's totally illogical since Hasbro would want to be making money as well.
Cyber Pegasis beat Bakushin Susanow 3 - 1 , plus when it is a stamina battle with cyber , Bakushin Susanow loses i just saw a video on youtube
Just curious, but what stadium was the battle in?
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:30 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Cyber Pegasis beat Bakushin Susanow 3 - 1 , plus when it is a stamina battle with cyber , Bakushin Susanow loses i just saw a video on youtube

Dude I think you saw mine
I hoped that they hadn't painted the metal wheel. It's so darn good.

The change from 90 to 105 and WF to F will seriously give hasbro negative reputation points. 90 is hard to get and wf is better than f. At least the good thing is the metal face that comes with it. Beside, they would've gotten higher sales.Unhappy

30 bucks. Worth it? I think so.
How good is the Metal wheel anyway I mean my friends bought that game and i bought cyber pegasus. but is the Bushugan wheel really good???
Look at the results in the Customizations forum.
It has been used in one pretty good defence combo I think and the was testing on it's properties for all three types.
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:49 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It has been used in one pretty good defence combo I think and the was testing on it's properties for all three types.

it has almost no recoil, and is good for attack, for stamina its better than rock
Why did you quote my post for that....