[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1050782...34189.html

The Beyblade that will be included with the new DS game, apparently.

The Clear Wheel seems to write it "Susanou" though ...
I'm not too sure what to make of it. I was really looking forward to Mercury Anubis.
There will probably be other ways ...

It would be odd not to actually make the Beyblade that a whole game is about though ... They did use unrealistic creations in the previous video games, however it had to be expected that Susanoo could be real.
Is the wheel metal? It looks very plastic like...
This wheel might be pretty nice for defense (if it is metal), the gaps on the wheel looks small and shallow.
(Apr. 13, 2010  3:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1050782...34189.html

The Beyblade that will be included with the new DS game, apparently.

The Clear Wheel seems to write it "Susanou" though ...

What if the clear wheel is named Susanoo and the metal wheel is named Hurricane?
That wheel looks awesome.

Thanks Kai-V!
It's probably just the render, but it looks like a Light Wheel.
the face art is pretty cool too.
The Metal Wheel looks like it would be good for defense, as people have been saying. The Clear Wheel (+ the stickers that spell "Susanoo") are pretty sick.

(Apr. 13, 2010  3:35 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm not too sure what to make of it. I was really looking forward to Mercury Anubis.

It's nice to have a new Beyblade, so I'm not gonna complain Tongue_out
That better be a really white Metal Wheel. Serious
It's probably just the lighting. They haven't released any Light Wheels in a long time now.
I hope it's not a light wheel. Thanks for the info, Kai-V!
(Apr. 13, 2010  9:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: The Clear Wheel (+ the stickers that spell "Susanoo") are pretty sick.

It's painted, like all the newest releases.

If it is Hurricane, It would imply attack but it seems somewhat defensive.

That face sticker looks horrendous...
well its great to know that we might get 2 ds games instead of just 1.
(Apr. 14, 2010  12:15 AM)beybattler Wrote: well its great to know that we might get 2 ds games instead of just 1.

You do realize that this is the third DS game, right?
(Apr. 14, 2010  12:54 AM)The LVJ Wrote: You do realize that this is the third DS game, right?
I think he meant the DS games that could be released outside Japan. The first video game only provided parts from the Metal System.
The 3rd DS game is actually titled "Attack of the God Susanoo"

Hurricane has nothing to do with the title.
The wheel is like leone's but instead with out any gaps between so its probably a defensive.
The hybrid wheel looks so cool because it looks as if its carved with patterns and the word Susanoo
susan lol
but im gonna atempt to get this bey
cos i totally love the clear wheel
thats gonna look soo cool on burn
It does look pretty slick, but I'm still disappointed that it isn't Anubis.
Really interested in what the wheel performance will be like though.
Thanks for the scans Kai-V
im gonna take i wild guess and say giga is 100x more dissapointed seind as he bet his life savings to diamond climax lol
im kinda worried that the colour might chip off like the gold quetz
(Apr. 13, 2010  9:59 PM)Kei Wrote: It's probably just the lighting. They haven't released any Light Wheels in a long time now.
maybe thats why releasing one Tongue_out_wink! well it would be cool to have a white metal wheel.
(Apr. 14, 2010  8:21 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: im gonna take i wild guess and say giga is 100x more dissapointed seind as he bet his life savings to diamond climax lol

A post made by Giga a while ago in the 'DS Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion God Susanoo Hurricane!' thread.
(Apr. 14, 2010  8:55 PM)Giga Wrote: [Image: 948971-picard_facepalm1_500x328_super.jpg]

My life savings consists of one bannana and 32 pence btw
Haha, Giga is one funny guy and I get to have a free banana too!
(Back on topic)
So you guys reckon this Bey's Metal Wheel is painted?
woo hoo an even harder way to get a 90 track
although the metal wheel looks pretty slick