Bakugan brainwashing 6- 11 and now some how this show is popular

(Sep. 28, 2008  9:31 PM)To Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh! is no better with the messed up rules. Yes, Pyramid Of Light doesn't allow God Cards to be played, because God Cards are legal in the TCG :rolleyes:

And it doesn't help that Nelvana is a coproducer on the show in terms of the voice acting talent pool. When you're drawing from the same pool, there is a good chance you'll see the same faces.

Oh PLEASE! Do NOT feed me that. It was obviously done deliberately with Runo and Mariah being so similar. Also lots of Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards don't act quite the same way in the TCG as they do in the anime. Biggest one that comes to mind Jurassic World. My point is the game makes a TON more sense. You try to take down the LP count of your opponent before they can do it to you basically (Yes I know there are a lot of other ways to win) and a good background story. (I'm talking the first series where it was all about Egyptian stuff).

Also I meant the issues with calling 2 different creatures the same name or 2 different cards the same name. They called a Ravenoid a Falconeer when there was already a Falconeer on the field (Both are bird creatures. but they look totally different) I can't remember the situation with the cards at the moment, but this is why it gets confusing. (Yes I know I'm a nerd and I spend too much time listening and figuring out pointless carp)

They call 2 different creatures by the same name and then a few episodes later call a different name. How is that NOT confusing and just poorly done. They obviously don't care about their consumers/viewers.
Bakugan is just a horrible show/game....period
train why the hell are you so passionate about this
Bakugan has atleast this going for it, it's not nearly as generic as that Bakegyamon show.
I watched an episode last night...MY GOD! I found it quite boring, I continued to watch though because of boredom.
yea it is homo im not a homophobic its just a stupid show and wow magnetic balls that pop open to replace the almighty beyblade forget it, it just cant happen

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
I was at Wal-Mart today and literally every Bakugan booster was sold out. Wow.
I know next to nothing about this game, but I remember that my friend and I saw some of them in a store when they were released and laughed. I just can't see the appeal when comparing it to something like Beyblade.
(Oct. 02, 2008  3:58 AM)Kei Wrote: I know next to nothing about this game, but I remember that my friend and I saw some of them in a store when they were released and laughed. I just can't see the appeal when comparing it to something like Beyblade.

probably had to have watched the show to want to get it.
i've never bought any toys where i didn't see it on tv at least once.
I legitimately do not understand all the massive appeal. I love toys and games and I generally follow them and I feel I have a fairly strong understanding of Bakugan simply because the toy industry is an interest of mine.

But I do not understand the appeal of this game. It is not a well designed game. Even as children's games go, it's incredibly shallow, and the game mechanics are silly and awkward.