Bakugan

This tv series is about the World Of Vestroia. This game features magnetic spring loaded balls. Dan Kuso,Runo,Marucho,Julie,Shun,and Alice are trying to save the world of Vestroia from Masquerade,Hal-G,and Naga. Naga is an evil Bakugan who has the power of the Silent Core. The 2 cores are the Infinity and Silent Core the 2 cores the keep Vestroia aline. Watch this series on Cartoon Network it's awesome!
Ok Bakugan, is a little weird I dont like it too much Pokemon, Digimon, Medabots, Yugioh, Battle B-Damon, and Mon Colle Knights were alot better then Bakugan in my opinion Anime wise.
bugturtles Wrote:like b-daman,

this sucks too
i watched this once and had no clue what was going on
BAKUGAN STAND
BAKUGAN BRAWL
7000 G'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I got kicked off Vestroia.com for no reason what so ever

(shows flashback of getting hacked by an already banned member and the jerk Dray banned my IP address)

On Topic: Anyway I used to like it and I know everything on the game how to play (ya i'm a nerd)
How good is the actual game?
I was given those things for free. There are apparently two ways to play. One seems very simple, and basic, where as the other seems more advanced.

The simple one has you placing the cards face down, and rolling the marble thingie across the cards until two stick on the cards and pop up, then you do battle with the cards subtracting or adding the attack points on the card to your monsters own attack power. The cards give power to the different attributes of the game so lets say one card gives a fire creature 500 extra points, but that same card subtracts 200 points from a fire monster.Then you carry out battle with the simple who has the stronger attack points, and continue until one player no longer has active monsters.

For advanced play I'd have no clue, but the marble thingies are trash, this game is trash, the show makes my head hurt. So yeah.
Takao Wrote:The cards give power to the different attributes of the game so lets say one card gives a fire creature 500 extra points, but that same card subtracts 200 points from a fire monster.

why would anyone use this terrible card

instead of just giving you 300 points, it gives you 500 then takes 200 away
i saw a video of the toys and it took like a billion tries to make the marble turn into a robot

i am sad however that it does not make the 80's transformers noise when it actually does

edit: at least it teaches kids math skills at an early age
It is overly complicated and they continuity seems to sit on the back burner for like the entire series. He plays one card and then a few episodes later the same named card does something totally different. For the market it is designed for this is WAY too complex I mean all the different cards and strategies and how many you can use per battle it's just nuts. I just got a grasp of it recently and I find it quite stupid.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Takao Wrote:The cards give power to the different attributes of the game so lets say one card gives a fire creature 500 extra points, but that same card subtracts 200 points from a fire monster.

why would anyone use this terrible card

instead of just giving you 300 points, it gives you 500 then takes 200 away

I can't tell if that's sarcasm, because the internet is hobo like that.

I suck at explaining children's card games. The cards have different attack numbers for the different attributes of monsters. A fire monster could roll on a card that gives it 500 extra points(each monster marble has its' own attack printed on it), but if a water attribute monster were to roll on that card, it could subtract 200 points from that water monsters attack(remember, the marbles have attack points printed on them). Effectively, some cards make some attributes of monsters stronger, while the same cards could make some attributes weaker, and some may do nothing.

Doesn't matter, this game is lame.
I just watched some videos of it on Youtube and didn't really understand. It just seems so cumbersome to play, and I don't see any advantage over playing like, a regular TCG as opposed to this.
Takao Wrote:Doesn't matter, this game is lame.
I second that!
I like it for the monster designs like Laserman or the Hydras or Siege's or even the Butterfly one. It has some pretty cool looking creatures in it. Characters need better dialogue. "Dan" is such a wigger it's SCARY BAD.
The Dragon one is alright looking, same with the robot one. I've never watched more than 10 minutes of the show(I'm usually sleeping when it's on Teletoon, if it's still on), but what I saw, I didn't like.
It's stupid but for some reason it's easier to play than yugioh.
sometimes its really hard 2 land it on the card