Bahamdia Pegasis W105R2F

Arena1138 tested this hes on youtube not WBo, I ask him to test.

Bahamdia Pegasis W105R2F VS Killerken Revizer BD14RDF
BP WINS: 10
KR WINS: 6
4 TIES
Out of 20 rounds BP won 10 so 50%.

detail results.
In which stadium?
This combo is almost off the box of Bahamdia.
I know right? But... this combo can be beaten by I don't know... Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F?!
It would be better with Ifraid most likely. And possibly a track change like SA165.
FYI, ties should be redone, and you can totally just say "OS" instead of "Sl. O", haha! Also, it's good that there are tests, but we really need more to be able to judge how good the custom is more accurately.

(Jun. 10, 2013  3:45 AM)Tri Wrote: It would be better with Ifraid most likely. And possibly a track change like SA165.

I'm biased, but I would probably agree with this sentiment Tongue_out
Oooh! Bahamdia! Testing time! Tongue_out

Bahamdia Pegasis W105R2F vs. Killerken Reviser BD145RDF
Reviser launched first on all launches.

Pegasis: wins, 5/20 (1 KO, 4 OS)
Reviser: wins, 15/20 (All OS)
Bahamdia Pegasis W105R2F win rate: 25%

This thing almost koed Reviser like every other spin, but it wasn't quite enough for it to slip over the edge. Then there was the round where it KOed, which was AWESOME!!! Bahamdia caught in between BD145 and Killerken, and Reviser went airborne!! Totally great! Tongue_out Bahamdia's OSes were the same thing, but not quite as explosive. It was just a sort of grinding sound. Any who, I don't really see any competitive potential for this thing... I think this just works better with Ifraid or Begaridos on SA165. Plus, there will not be a BD145 to jam between on every combo you battle.
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:36 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: This combo is almost off the box of Bahamdia.

I'm pretty sure almost off the box of pegasis
video time:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAxeMvKdiy4

Bahamdia Pegasis is probably a total fail. can someone test Bahamdia Bahamdia SA165R2F? Synchromed with it self it lets out all its contact points and since Bahamdia's diameter is so wide I am really interested to see how it will performed, I think Bahamdia Bahamdia can be a great smash attacker if its tested.
(Jun. 10, 2013  11:52 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2013  3:36 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: This combo is almost off the box of Bahamdia.

I'm pretty sure almost off the box of pegasis

Whoops, s'cuse me sir. Still off the box nonetheless
Oh, and @Diblee: Bahamdia^2 kinda sucks. Sorry man.
The problem with bahamdia bahamdia, is that to synchrome it with itself you have to flip it over, so it will be opposite. Because of its shape, it will actually cover up all of its own points.