Bahamdia Discussion

Could you test it then? please, because your testing would clear it without doubts if it's Bahamdia Bahamdia useful or not (in comparison to other Bahamdia combos mostly), I don't know if it could be better to test it with BD145 (someone tried to use the Boost Disk up? with Bahamdia?
(Jul. 10, 2013  5:27 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: It might be because of W145. It creates too much downforce for RF causing it to slow down, not to mention using R2F is better than RF. Try the Bahamdia Bahamdia and Flash combo with S130 or GB145 or H145 and RF on them. Just a little suggestion.

I dont believe that downforce about W145 is true.
Could you test Bahamdia Begirados F230CF against MSF Revizer Revizer E230CS?
Well, it may be that Infie just isn't used to launching attack types very much... But if its results are really 5 times as high as Flash, then it needs to be tested more, like, right now.
Infie, while it's truly awesome that you did so many tests, unfortunately it's kind of hard to judge performance if your Flash benchmark is so low. Like Meow! mentioned, it really should have been much higher, such that I think you need to practice a bit with attackers Lips_sealed
(Jul. 12, 2013  7:17 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Infie, while it's truly awesome that you did so many tests, unfortunately it's kind of hard to judge performance if your Flash benchmark is so low. Like Meow! mentioned, it really should have been much higher, such that I think you need to practice a bit with attackers Lips_sealed
I agree I need more experience with attack types. Pinching_eyes

EDIT:

I tried with GB145R2F this time, a slightly better result.

Equipment
- Standard Procedure
- BB-10 Attack Stadium
- Beylauncher + Launcher Grip
- R2F: Worn condition
- RDF: Excellent condition
- Killerken launcher first, normal launch
- Bahamdia launched second, Sliding Shoot

MSF-H Bahamdia Bahamdia GB145R2F vs MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF
MSF-H Bahamdia Bahamdia GB145R2F: 6 Wins (6 KO)
MSF-H Revizer Killerken BD145RDF: 14 Wins (8 KO, 6 OS)
Draws Redone: 1
MSF-H Bahamdia Bahamdia GB145R2F Win Rate: 30%

A little better I think...

I had some tries with MF and GF with Tornado stalling on Bahamdia for other ways to win, but they didn't really work either. Not enough power on MF, and still gets out-spun by about 2 rotations on GF. And then the cracks on one the BB-10 walls became a large hole before I completed the tests, so I stopped. Uncertain
I just picked up my second bahamdia. Hopefully I can test it out later
Tests should be up by Monday.

Edit: Attack and defense are up!!!
Some tests are up!!!

Equipment
Benchmark
Attack testing
Defense testing
Stamina testing
These tests don't make sense, there's no contact points on this Beyblade when synhromed with itself. Can you explain?
When Bahamdia Bahamdia hits horizonatally with a bey of the same height, Its contact points are covered. True, but when you bank it,(which is essential for attack types) the contact points of the upper bahamdia can make contact with the opponent and smash it away. Thats why flash can ko BB at a low rpm because synchroms are higher even on the same track as the opposing HWS bey. Because of that, Flash can get into the big recoily gap, and ko it from there.
Interesting... very, very interesting...

Would it be possible to post a benchmark with Wyvang Wyvang? If not, then Balro Balro would suffice... Smile Thanks!
So your saying, Bahamdia has upper smash?
That would be cool because I haven't seen any wheels that really do very good in upper smash.
Also, has anyone tried Wywang Bahamdia?
Someone could try a Bahamdia^2 LATC?
Well, that is interesting, because when I tried Bahamdia Bahamdia for attack, I had no success. Then again, I used a worn R2F(best I have)
(Aug. 27, 2013  5:43 PM)diblee123 Wrote: So your saying, Bahamdia has upper smash?
That would be cool because I haven't seen any wheels that really do very good in upper smash.
Also, has anyone tried Wywang Bahamdia?

Wyvang would cover most of Bahamdia's contact points so it wouldn't work so well.