Bad News: Metal Wheels are not left-spin capable

all right is not going to happen again
hey but why did u want the dark wolf to spin left?
It would of been a great smash attacker if it was in left spin.
(Apr. 22, 2009  12:29 AM)DUKER09 Wrote: all right is not going to happen again
hey but why did u want the dark wolf to spin left?

In theory, when the Dark metal wheel, a 90/100/105 track and an RF bottom combined along with a clear wheel making it possible for it to spin in left would be a potential Libra D125D/WB killer that the "Libra" domination would end as it is making the game a bit boring, however, it seems that it won't be unless TakaraTomy releases a Left Spin capable wheel which has a good smash potential as the Dark metal wheel has.
this..... make....me..... MAD!
While I'm not trying to defend this action, I understand why they're doing it. It simply makes it easier to control play options if they only allow one spin direction.
Glad I only ordered one BB-32...

Maybe they only made a limited stock of the HW seires so that they might just make a secondary release for it to be left spin capable? I mean, this might make sense. Everyone goes out and buys them, they run out of stock, people are little disatisfied, and then TT comes out with a similar product not long after that can go in both directions. Everyone now goes out to buy that one because it's simply better, and in the end, spending more money.
(Apr. 22, 2009  4:07 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Glad I only ordered one BB-32...

Maybe they only made a limited stock of the HW seires so that they might just make a secondary release for it to be left spin capable? I mean, this might make sense. Everyone goes out and buys them, they run out of stock, people are little disatisfied, and then TT comes out with a similar product not long after that can go in both directions. Everyone now goes out to buy that one because it's simply better, and in the end, spending more money.

Wow thats pretty smart. But anyway Is there going to be a HWS L Drago? It will most likely be left spin if it's made. Ofcourse the metal will might not be as good as wolf would be though...
(Apr. 22, 2009  9:24 PM)jsc Wrote: Wow thats pretty smart. But anyway Is there going to be a HWS L Drago? It will most likely be left spin if it's made. Ofcourse the metal will might not be as good as wolf would be though...

There is a high chance of there being a HWS L Drago and I'm pretty sure there will be one but it hasn't been fully confirmed yet.
(Apr. 22, 2009  9:30 PM)Aqua Wrote: There is a high chance of there being a HWS L Drago and I'm pretty sure there will be one but it hasn't been fully confirmed yet.

Yes it has,In a Topic,It was confirmed that a HWS El Drago Is going to be released In june I think
(Apr. 22, 2009  9:33 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Yes it has,In One of Zenx's Topics,It was confirmed that a HWS El Drago Is going to be released In june I think

Yes I know that, but that's just from one source (though they're most likely correct). It has not been officially (fully) confirmed yet.
But it wasnt fully confirmed it was slightly confirmed. There is a likely chance.

Edit: Aqua Beat Me Lips_sealed