Back to work, everyone!

Now that I have my Beyblades back, it's really time we step things into high gear! I'll be writing some articles over the next few weeks. Here's what's on the top of my to-do list:

HMS

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Samurai Changer MS
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MS UV
Dragoon MF
Advance Striker
Round Shell MS

Plastic

Dranzer V2
Burning Kerberus
Metal Driger
Trygle
Gaia Dragoon V
Voltaic Ape
Driger V2
Draciel MBD

If anyone has any articles they'd like to do, please claim them here and get to work! Thanks!
Can't say I know enough yet to really write an article but I'll definitely be studying your own Smile
I have an intrest in doing articles on Dranzer V2, and/or Gaia Dragoon V. I'm not really sure if I can write the information well enough, so, what kind of tests would I have to do in order to get information about the Beyblade?
Ughh I've been delaying helping out in this. After the 4th I should be able to help since I think I'd be done with anything high school related.
Just to mention, my efforts are focused on HMS right now so if anyone wants to do some of the plastics I listed feel free to go for it.
What about bumpking? i could type up an article on it in about a month when i get my blades back. But of course, i can understand if you think the king's not good enough to make an article out of.
Bumpking12 Wrote:What about bumpking? i could type an article on it in about a month when i get my blades back. But of course, i can understand if you think the king's not good enough to make an article out of.

what are we going to write about it

"this carp's terrible"
Well, this is the only way i can help out since this is the only uncostumised blade i've used consistently and care about and this site is supposed to be about beyblade information...wouldn't you have to do it eventually anyway? I mean its the only blade that i'm willing to type an article about since i've grown attached to it in the past and besides i wanted to do this for the benefit of the site not for myself, i couldn't care less if this wiki had no info on bumpking, but since its such a nice wiki i asked if i could type it...i'm just offering a helping hand, you can take it or leave it.
Bumpking12 Wrote:Well, this is the only way i can help out since this is the only uncostumised blade i've used consistently and care about and this site is supposed to be about beyblade information...wouldn't you have to do it eventually anyway? I mean its the only blade that i'm willing to type an article about since i'v grown attached to it in the past and besides...i'm just offering a helping hand, you can take it or leave.

There really isnt much to write about bumpking man.
I cannot believe bumpking is the only uncustomized beyblade you care about. Its horrid carp, I broke the AR off using a Wolborg 4 for christ sake.
None of its parts have any use whatsoever.
Well let me correct, its the only blade i care about to the point that i would type a whole article on it, and even though there isn't much to bumpking the wiki would look better if it had just a little on bumpking as opposed to nothing. I'm just offering help i don't "need" or really "want" to do this, i just wanted to take some work off of everyones shoulders because i know that no-one wants to do an article on bumpking.
I'm pretty sure we weren't going to do an article on it anyway. It really is the worst Beyblade ever made.
Bumpking12 Wrote:i just wanted to take some work off of everyones shoulders because i know that no-one wants to do an article on bumpking.

Serious

You got that right.
Bumpking12 Wrote:well let me correct, its the only blade i care about to the point that i would type a whole article on it, and even though there isn't much to bumpking the wiki would look better if it had just a little on bumpking as opposed to nothing. I'm just offering help i don't "need" or really "want" to do this, i just wanted to take some work off of everyones shoulders because i know that no-one wants to do an article on bumpking.

Well, go ahead and write it.
I don't think I've ever seen an article on bumpking anyway, so it'd be interesting to see what you write.
Yeah don't get me wrong, if you want to write an article on Bumpking you are more than welcome to; I'm not trying to discourage you from doing so.

I think the issue is that we don't quite understand your fascination with Bumpking seeing as how its such a bad beyblade.
Well you see, bumpking was my very first beyblade and i couldn't get any other ones because they where constantly sold out and i didn't have cash for a new one, so for half a year i battled many freinds with my bumpking even though i lost alot there was no greater pleasure than beating someones custom that they thought unbeatable with just a mere bumpking and it forced me to tread on new aspects of blading such as launch technique and position, and also wich blades where weak against what type of launches and even to watch how my opponent launched the blade so i could counter with an anti launch..i sort of felt like the cool underdog in a movie, it was just me and my bumpking against the world. Of course i was very young at the time to be thinking like that but i grew attached to the blade, so when i started getting into customs and the other blades i always used my bit chip in memory of the tough and exciting challenges i've faced. I tryed to keep this short by the way, but now atleast every one knows why i like bumpking so much. Oh, and as i side note bumpking won me alot of money against opponents that underestimated me.
Just to let you know - I've taken a few pictures and will be adding galleries for Dragoon V2, Samurai Changer, Burning Kerberous, Bistool and DEMS when I have some free time. Grin
Bumpking12 Wrote:Well you see, bumpking was my very first beyblade and i couldn't get any other ones because they where constantly sold out and i didn't have cash for a new one, so for half a year i battled many freinds with my bumpking even though i lost alot there was no greater pleasure than beating someones custom that they thought unbeatable with just a mere bumpking and it forced me to tread on new aspects of blading such as launch technique and position, and also wich blades where weak against what type of launches and even to watch how my opponent launched the blade so i could counter with an anti launch..i sort of felt like the cool underdog in a movie, it was just me and my bumpking against the world.
Hmm.... yeah, you can pretty much say the same about any other blade dude...

Bumpking12 Wrote:Oh, and as i side note bumpking won me alot of money against opponents that underestimated me.
You played for money? lolololololololol

It's ok for you to make an article on Bumpking (I doubt anyone else would anyways), it's just that there really isn't much to elaborate on about it. The parts aren't good, besides being completely outclassed by others and there're also a bunch more useful bey that haven't been put up in the Wiki yet which for us are of much greater importance to have an article on right now.
King of Darkness Wrote:Hmm.... yeah, you can pretty much say the same about any other blade dude...

It's ok for you to make an article on Bumpking (I doubt anyone else would anyways), it's just that there really isn't much to elaborate on about it. The parts aren't good, besides being completely outclassed by others and there're also a bunch more useful bey that haven't been put up in the Wiki yet which for us are of much greater importance to have an article on right now.
LISTEN, STOP BEING A TROLL!!! i've delt with trolls before and i honestly didn't expect to find one here! BACK OFF!!Angry
Bumpking12 Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:Hmm.... yeah, you can pretty much say the same about any other blade dude...

LISTEN, STOP BEING A TROLL!!! i've delt with trolls before and i honestly didn't expect to find one here! BACK OFF!!

He's not a troll, he's one of the best posters on the board and he's completely right. Honestly, show me what you are going to write about Bump King. Post it here right now. I want to see what you have to write.

Thanks for the pictures, Alice!
Bey Brad Wrote:He's not a troll, he's one of the best posters on the board and he's completely right. Honestly, show me what you are going to write about Bump King. Post it here right now. I want to see what you have to write.

Thanks for the pictures, Alice!

Troll point #1: pick out a select few of words out of victims post to bash on and disregard the rest of it entirely
Troll point#2: Laugh at a random thing from victims post, (wich in this case is the money thing) without stating a reason.
Troll piont #3: Repeat what others have said in an understanding manner to keep others from suspicion (wich in this case is you Brad, i expected this) and make it look like your contributing a point.
I like to call this type of Troll the ninja. Because he/she waits in the darkness for everyone to bog down a poster and strikes after everyone is done arguing, and the ninja does it in such a slick way that others won't even notice especially if he/she has a high rank under their name. Trust me i've been with many sites including smashboards and can sence a troll from a mile away, and your right he is very intelligent, but i am too.

(USER WAS PUT ON A THREE DAY BAN FOR THIS POST)
Working on these currently:

Shooters/grips
Winders
Shooting techniques

I will probably have the shooter/grips one up today. If someone could take some pictures of straight winders and upload them, that would be great! I'm having trouble taking pictures of mine lol.