Back After 11/12 Years

hey guys I haven't been on this site since it came out. wow. so I guess that's it. hi im dark cyote. sadly I did go by jamil coleman was immature at the time my bad im sorry to everyone for my behavior back then. im serving in the military, train muay thai  and Brazilian Jiujitsu  in Colorado and a little bit of wrestling and judo. Currently deployed but not for long.  one thing about me is I still love Beyblade.And ray will always be my favorite Characters of the series. Truthfully I haven't seen the new shows past Metal Fusion. if there is anyone on this site that would like to talk about Beyblade,My HERO, MMA, EXT. or anything with me then I would be down. Nice to meet yall ol' timers and nice to meet the younger generation of fans. I hope I can be cool or come off cool and chill to you guys. Love peace and God Bless
Don't think I was around when you were here, though I think I do recognise your name whenever I go back to really old threads haha.

Whatever the case, I hope you've had enough time to cool off and join the exciting era of Beyblade that is Beyblade Burst (they also remade Driger S and Driger F as Burst beys in case you're interested as a Ray fan).

Anyways, nice to meet you.
Good to see someone returning after so long. I registered in 2011 and recently came back to keep up with what little MFB discussion is still going on and maybe try and learn Burst. I wouldn't worry too much about being immature when you first joined; everyone has been there (and some still are), myself definitely included.