BSB Japanese Manga scans?

Hello.
I've already tried asking to individual users that usually take care of translations around the forum, but I had no luck as of yet... here's why I'm asking you!

Why am I looking for scans of the Japanese manga?

Alright: see the lil' guy in my avatar and signature? Good. As you may gather from that, I have a huuuge thing for the Chinese team... and as such, their dynamics as well. However, both in the manga and anime there are several things that conflict with each other regarding their background; here's why I need the original, to understand what was going on in sensei's mind as he wrote it. It's a pretty big thing, after all.

We all know how both the American anime and manga have been heavily edited and rearranged to fit their standards... which is why I do not trust the VIZ translations at all.
Being a veteran, I also remember that the fan translations of some chapters from back in 2002-2003 were completely different from Viz's, so then again... I'll need the original.

At the moment, what I'm very curious to see is the original dialogue in Vol. 4 Ch. 1, aka where Rai and Takao are about to fight and we get to see a flashback of Rai and Rei-kun's relationship before they parted.

I would've bought the manga if it wasn't so rare and pricey and hard to find...
Please, friends! Help a bey-addict! Lips_sealed
I found this on YJA. Volumes 1-13 for only 1900 yen. Keep in mind that if you choose to get this, finding Volume 14 on its own afterwards will be difficult.

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b226817205

Alternatively, here's the entire collection for 7000 yen.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/227285313
(Nov. 17, 2016  5:36 PM)Paper Lung Wrote: I found this on YJA. Volumes 1-13 for only 1900 yen. Keep in mind that if you choose to get this, finding Volume 14 on its own afterwards will be difficult.

Alternatively, here's the entire collection for 7000 yen.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/227285313

Thank you very much, I'll check that out... however, I was asking for certain scans because the manga and I are... let's say, not really on good terms.

I wanted to understand more about just a few pages on certain chapters before deciding whether to buy something and add it to my own collection, especially given I don't have that much money to spend... I can't say more than this.
Ayyy thanks a lot!! Wait, is it just me or I already noticed a lot of changes from the American version?
Ahh-- I'm aware I shouldn't resurrect topics, anyway I tried to find clues on my own, to no avail... and it didn't feel right to open another thread on the same topic. Anyhow, as explained in the first post, I'm absolutely skeptical and in conflict with VIZ's translation disarray rearrangement of the whole story, and since there are oh, so many incoherences between the two versions, here's why I'm asking again.

In fact, I questioned my own sanity upon remembering parts of the early 2000s fan-translations that by now are long gone... however, I found myself chatting with someone who unknowingly proved me I am not crazy and in fact these bits and pieces were a thing back then. And before I proceed with buying the original, Japanese manga (which I still need to figure how to get, considering I don't even know how to say "hello" in Japanese) I'd like to see if it actually makes sense with what I can recall. Also because, let's face it, I wouldn't want to waste money on something I may end up burning in my backyard lol

Anyway, let me be specific about what I need (thank you so much Paper Lung for your help in the previous posts!):
Here are KaiBeySharks' scanlations of the American version of the manga (which we all know has been gutted, twisted, censored, cut and changed in some parts and translations to fit their standards by the oh-so-lovely Viz Media), where you see the first part I'm looking for: Takao vs the Byakko clan.
Specifically, according to the link I sent you, Vol.4, Ch.1, pages 18-32!
There's more I may need in the future, but it's just a very short chapter I first need to gather enough courage to face... please don't ask.
Well, they are all here for 5000 yen only, here is your chance:
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/236838905

And here all except the fourteenth volume:

And the first ten volumes for just 680 yen (ending in 24 hours though):
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...m171773677

I already bought those official artboard drawings by my own because even after making a public post about it nobody offered to pay, so I do not want to pay for this as well hah.
That's quite a great deal right there, Kai-V!
Ahh... Kai-V I'm completely lost there, I have no idea how to even work from here. I'm completely oblivious to Japanese, I have no idea how it works and I'm a seriously clumsy girl... I'll end messing it up ;AAA;
Also consider:

(Mar. 03, 2017  1:38 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: [...] before I proceed with buying the original, Japanese manga (which I still need to figure how to get, considering I don't even know how to say "hello" in Japanese) I'd like to see if it actually makes sense with what I can recall. Also because, let's face it, I wouldn't want to waste money on something I may end up burning in my backyard [...]

I'm really scared right now ç.ç
Well, the lots are really not that expensive considering all you get in them, so I think it would be worth a try. We have a topic in the Bey Marketplace forum showing you how to buy on Yahoo! Japan Auctions - you need a middleman service, but they are all rather easy to use these days.

I just do not see what else can happen at this point: clearly nobody has the time to scan all those pages or even owns all those volumes in Japanese (Paper Lung does but, understandably, he does not seem to want to scan everything), so you will have to do it yourself... Even if you do not know Japanese, it will have to be you who scans these volumes.
(Mar. 03, 2017  4:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, the lots are really not that expensive considering all you get in them, so I think it would be worth a try. We have a topic in the Bey Marketplace forum showing you how to buy on Yahoo! Japan Auctions - you need a middleman service, but they are all rather easy to use these days.

I just do not see what else can happen at this point: clearly nobody has the time to scan all those pages or even owns all those volumes in Japanese (Paper Lung does but, understandably, he does not seem to want to scan everything), so you will have to do it yourself... Even if you do not know Japanese, it will have to be you who scans these volumes.

I see, at this point yes, I could give it a try... if anything, I could resell them.
I admit I'm terrified I'll mess up. Oh God I'll need a miracle XD
Thanks, Kai-V!
Hahah it should be fine, really. If you need help with anything, let me know.