BOOKS WONDERFUL BOOKS!!!

Hey dudes and girls i really need to know your favourite book because theres like millions of books out there and many people like different things so if you could tell me your favourite book

My one is:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
My other one is: Horrid Henry

and comic books are allowed
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Don't know what the picture is for, maybe it's a book cover graphic?

Anyway, I collect Stephen King and Dean Koontz novels. I generally like the older prints though, they are more interesting to read. (1970's-1990's)
well for me it's either terry pratchet books, so hard to buy nowadays! or it's the eragon series, still waiting for the last one...
U know There's a thread for this
(Dec. 22, 2010  11:28 PM)Ra Wrote: U know There's a thread for this

would this be such thread? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-Are...ly-Reading :\
Most of what I've read from Charles Dickens was very good. To kill a Mockingbird, Catch 22 were all great as well.

When it comes to fiction my three favorites are LOTR, The James Bond series (only the ones by Ian Fleming) and Harry Potter (since it played such an influential role in getting me to read)
No it's called beat book I've read ina while
wouldnt that be of the best one you have recently read,not your favorite? so i see nothing wrong with this thread

I read the Death Note reading the names i put down is fun,no but serously
my Favorite Book would be "Edgar Allen Po collected works" its this nice big book that as most of his work in it(if not all),its really my only favorite book so far(though it is a big collection of his work so i guess a book divided into a bunch of other short books)
if comic books are allowed, then SONIC THE HEDGEHOG FTW
Gilgamesh and Farhenheit 451