[Product]  BG-06 Random Layer Collection Vol. 6

Oh sh...
Alright, so we can almost be sure that there will be I2 and G2 in the next RLC...and perhaps A2 and...Z2! Z2! TT, please give Z2 back!!! please!!! I know its design is a little stupid for a stamina layer but at least it is one of the Four Spin Emperors!
Sideshot of Guardian Kerbeus:
[Image: C_Xujm1VYAA9Z3h.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/BBajirisuku1812/stat...4419447808

It is rather difficult to figure out what its gimmick could be.
Thanks for updating us, @[Kai-V].

The only thing that comes to mind for me are that the grey/black things tucked in between the two coloured plastic are either made of a soft plastic or rubber or absorbing attacks. I would suggest metal too but L2 already has that and it looks like other layers can probably contact the foreign material so I wouldn't really count on metal TBH.
Thanks for the new picture Kai-V.

I also assume the gimmick to be shock absorbing like rubber or soft plastic or the gimmick to be a absorption wing gimmick. However this is purely based on my observation.
The Guardian Kerbeus layer looks really cool from the side. Smile
[Image: C_cghpGV0AAgYxg.jpg]

Credit goes to: https://twitter.com/SlickJ10
Also gonna thank @[Burst] for alerting me about this image too.

I actually think it looks really cool, it looks so much nicer here than it does in the BeyTerminal (though that's to be expected). There seems to be some silver chain details so it's either silver paint or metal. There are also black spikes sticking out from underneath the silver chains so that's gotta do something interesting.
Here are the individual, bigger images too:

[Image: Burst_BG06_GuardianKerbeus.png]

Apparently the official part description says that the middle blades are made of an elastic material (rubber?) to disperse attacks.

[Image: Burst_BG06_blueQuadQuetzalcoatl.png]

[Image: Burst_BG06_yellowBeastBehemoth.png]

[Image: Burst_BG06_redPsychicPhantom.png]

[Image: Burst_BG06_blackNeptune.png]
Thanks @[LOL-y Rancher] and @[Kai-V].

The gK layer looks SO MUCH NICER in the high resolution and more realistic rendered picture rather than it's game version. The chains definitely show it's colours more than the game version as the white shell was near opaque. From what I can see, the chains still look like it'll either be rubber or made of a soft plastic, I can almost see them act like the Jerk disk as it looks like they have room to bend and deflect.

EDIT: Alright so after a second look, the black spikes are probably the gimmick since they look so separate from the chains, the chains are probably painted silver because you could see a few green scratches on them.
I find it weird that the top head is sideways when compared to the other two, but this is a nice layer.
Beast Behemoth and Neptune are really good, Q2 hasn't been tested much but seems to do decently and of course there's Guardian Kerbeus, a full set really looks like a worth while purchase. (Plus I am a big Kerbeus Fan)

(May. 10, 2017  12:50 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I find it weird that the top head is sideways when compared to the other two, but this is a nice layer.

Reminds me of Dragooon from Zero-G
Guardian Kerbeus looks so much better at a top view haha. Definitely picking this set up when it comes out, The recolors look so nice.
(May. 10, 2017  1:07 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Beast Behemoth and Neptune are really good

Is it? I remember that Brad tried hard to use it at the latest Montréal tournament, but it was more of a disappointment than anything. Even in my own tests where I had high hopes for those upward-angled points, Beast Behemoth was mediocre.
(May. 10, 2017  1:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 10, 2017  1:07 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Beast Behemoth and Neptune are really good

Is it? I remember that Brad tried hard to use it at the latest Montréal tournament, but it was more of a disappointment than anything. Even in my own tests where I had high hopes for those upward-angled points, Beast Behemoth was mediocre.

Huh, maybe I was remembering wrong.
"Hey, Free, I heard your bey can steal spin! Mind if I give that a try?"
This is the release of gk or is it known to have a whole beyblade release?
(May. 11, 2017  3:49 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: This is the release of gk or is it known to have a whole beyblade release?

There is no known Starter or Booster that would have this Layer as well. Plus, it has Kerbeus' traditional colours, so unlike Obelisk Odin, this does not appear to be a special recolour that would get a regular colour release in a few months.
I will definitely buy this! Based on another twitter pic I saw.. the other parts are LP. So maybe Limted Press? idk https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_XujmpUwAAqDPo.jpg
(May. 11, 2017  7:27 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I will definitely buy this!  Based on another twitter pic I saw.. the other parts are LP. So maybe Limted Press? idk https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_XujmpUwAAqDPo.jpg
I think those are just filler parts for the game. Its just the layer right now
(May. 11, 2017  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  3:49 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: This is the release of gk or is it known to have a whole beyblade release?

There is no known Starter or Booster that would have this Layer as well. Plus, it has Kerbeus' traditional colours, so unlike Obelisk Odin, this does not appear to be a special recolour that would get a regular colour release in a few months.

Thanks for the help! I might buy this then
(May. 11, 2017  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I am sincerely hoping you're wrong for this one. I really want a booster for this, I'm getting sick of .L.P for the stock combo. Though I'll get this layer just to be safe.
Since a lot of the God System Beyblades have Drivers with similar gimmicks to the Layers, if Guardian Kerbeus has a rubber-like layer for recoil dampening, maybe the official combo will have a Bite-like Driver?
(May. 11, 2017  11:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Since a lot of the God System Beyblades have Drivers with similar gimmicks to the Layers, if Guardian Kerbeus has a rubber-like layer for recoil dampening, maybe the official combo will have a Bite-like Driver?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it had some R145 gimmick. I hope it isn't Bite to be honest.
K2 has some bad stamina, but if those black bits between the Over and Under Layers of gK turn out to be rubber, then oh boy haha...

(May. 11, 2017  11:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no known Starter or Booster that would have this Layer as well. Plus, it has Kerbeus' traditional colours, so unlike Obelisk Odin, this does not appear to be a special recolour that would get a regular colour release in a few months.

I am sincerely hoping you're wrong for this one. I really want a booster for this, I'm getting sick of .L.P for the stock combo. Though I'll get this layer just to be safe.

Actually, gK's Over Layer appears slightly darker than Q2's just below it. I also wouldn't expect Takara-Tomy to break with the pattern they've always followed of releasing prize Layers in future boosters or sets, so gK should eventually be made more widely available just the same.
(May. 12, 2017  10:09 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Actually, gK's Over Layer appears slightly darker than Q2's just below it. I also wouldn't expect Takara-Tomy to break with the pattern they've always followed of releasing prize Layers in future boosters or sets, so gK should eventually be made more widely available just the same.

That also makes me wonder if gK's Over Layer will be light green if they ever plan to release it as a booster. It might be weird but anything could happen.