[Product]  BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol. 5

Official pictures of the full set:

[Image: BG_05.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_Mad_Minoboros.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_red_Dark_Deathscyther.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_blue_Unlock_Unicorn.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_green_Nova_Neptune.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_yellow_Yeager_Yggdrasil.png]

This might be the first that I do not purchase at all...
Wow! If I could, I'd buy two sets! Thanks for the pictures, Kai-V! Grin
All these layers look so cool!!!!!
(But most are not so useful haha ╮(╯▽╰)╭)
I hope we can get recolored Z2, F2, Q2, I2, P2, B2, and G2 in the future RLCs
As always, only a couple interesting Layers (M2 and D2), but still looking forward to this!
In my opinion M2 will be superior to Minoborus.
(Jan. 24, 2017  12:32 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: In my opinion M2 will be superior to Minoborus.

Yeah, since we all know that all Dual Layers are superior to their Single Layer counterpart...
Looking forward to M2, Y2 and D2. Plenty of other layers deserve recolours over N2 and U2 especially since they were recently releases in rbv5.
(Jan. 24, 2017  4:21 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Looking forward to M2, Y2 and D2. Plenty of other layers deserve recolours over N2 and U2 especially since they were recently releases in rbv5.

Dark Deathscyther has quite the list of recolours too already hah. I think we are all waiting for a potentially reinforced, recoloured Zillion Zeus...
I hope there can be a recolored Z2 with better teeth...
Z2's shape is awesome but the teeth are not good.
I think that Minoboros' and Mad Minoboros' designs have some similarities but I still like M2 a lot because M2 looks like a more detailed Minoboros and in my opinion that's also an evolution. Especially if some of the bronze plastic is now exposed. To me it's like a mammoth finally coming free after a long time trapped in an ice block being more epic than ever before. Grin I just hope the nose ring and the clear and bronze plastic connections won't break off. Unhappy
(Jan. 24, 2017  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Dark Deathscyther has quite the list of recolours too already hah. I think we are all waiting for a potentially reinforced, recoloured Zillion Zeus...

Off topic
Apparently this set is already out:

[Image: m521326190_1.jpg?1486200469]
why

I mean, they don't even look good. People are so weird.
(Feb. 04, 2017  5:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: why

Woah woah woah, that yellow Yeager Yggdrasil looks amazing tyvm.
(Feb. 04, 2017  5:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: why

That's down to opinion. I think they all look great.
serpent vibes from that nova neptune woah
I like the N2 the least, loving the rest
(Feb. 06, 2017  12:05 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Some Japanese guys are getting M2 already! :D
[Image: C3-FA5xUkAAr5tp.jpg]

From here: https://twitter.com/gosyup/status/828527133869764614
To be honest, the blue part make the layer so ugly...
I think J2 is the nicest one in RLC, then is the E2 or C. The blue O2 looks not good but this M2 is definetely the most terrible!
Definitely does not look as nice as the official photo Uncertain
Then you were fooled by the stickers, because honestly it is very similar to what we had seen previously, hah.

Here is the full set:
[Image: C398o-cUoAIaokP.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/gosyup/status/828517914164596737

And a full unboxing of Mad Minoboros and test battle video:

The teeth seemed barely pronounced, but you can hear them click when he assembles the Dual Layer onto a Driver and Disc and it seemed like they were actually strong. Plus, it did not burst at all in the battes he showed at the end, which also demonstrated that it appears to be a rather good Attack part.
[Image: Beyblade_Burst_RLCV5_Mad_Minoboros_Teeth.jpg]

Also, here is where you can buy the full set without middleman fees and domestic Japanese shipping costs:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kidsroom/item/g8128/
There are only fourteen in stock, so do not hog all of them, think about your fellow WBO Members...
The teeth look good to me.

[Image: OYTO1HM.png]

[Image: DwbF9al.png]

Nice Over Finishes in the video as well. Thanks for the info, Kai-V.
Better than Wild Wyvern's for sure, but they did not seem to protrude that much hah.
I honestly don't care what anyone else says at this point, I NEED that layer!!!! Minoboros is honestly one of if not my fav bey of them all (2nd to B2?)