BEYDAYS 2012 - May 26-27th!! BeyLotto + Zero-G + Blader Rewards

Look at the upcoming events section or the official events thread.
Hey, Is there an tournament in Pakistan?? I am waiting/....
Use the seach function. I don't think so. If you want one and there isn't, organize one yourself.
And, for future record, this is the wrong thread for those sort of questions, try 'ask a question, get an answer #2'.
It'd still be wrong to use the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2" thread. He should simply use the search function to find what he's looking for in "The Rest of the World" forum.
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:47 PM)Luck Wrote: Use the seach function. I don't think so. If you want one and there isn't, organize one yourself.
And, for future record, this is the wrong thread for those sort of questions, try 'ask a question, get an answer #2'.

Sorry about my mistake...

I am Organizing one check this..

These are the rules of Beyblading tournament
 The age for the tournament player is from 8 to 13.
 Beyblader should listen whatever the decision is made by the referee.
 Cheating is not allowed.
 The place will be decided and will be told to the Beyblader.( Cant decide about the place)

 Form should be filled by the parent or else will not be accepted.
(Because I dont like kids coming without there parents permission)
 Prize for winner will get one storm Capricorn and one random beyblade.
 Prize for 2nd position holder will get one random beyblade.
I know. I said that. And it's not wrong. it's still a question. I told him to use the search function. I just said in future, to go to the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2' thread.
BattleLion: Again, he's already told you this isn't the place to post such a thing. If you want a tournament in Pakistan so badly, make a new topic in the "Event Proposals" sub-forum in the "Official Events" forum.

Luck: But not for questions regarding the WBO and tournaments. Now we've all pointlessly spammed this thread for one small issue.
Anyways, I still don't understand why this thread hasn't been closed? Uncertain It's WAY after the deadline of all the events and Beydays.
It is not because BeyDays is over that we cannot talk about it or the fact that Zero-G Beyblades are now legal anymore ...
Fair enough. I was just curious Smile
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:58 PM)Luck Wrote: Anyways, I still don't understand why this thread hasn't been closed? Uncertain It's WAY after the deadline of all the events and Beydays.

And another cool thing about this thread is that anything you post in this,will go down in WBO history.
Wow it's kinda dissapointing that there wasent a beyday tournament at virginia cuz usally there are about 7 to 9 tourneys at Asburn and stuff like that but i understand ur busy and everything but im jus saying. DO NOT TAKE THIS OFFENSIVLY.
(Jun. 18, 2012  3:54 AM)GALAXYKNIGHT17 Wrote: Wow it's kinda dissapointing that there wasent a beyday tournament at virginia cuz usally there are about 7 to 9 tourneys at Asburn and stuff like that but i understand ur busy and everything but im jus saying. DO NOT TAKE THIS OFFENSIVLY.

VA is kinda like my ex GF. They have trouble with commitment. The VA tourney i hosted barely got the necessary 8 ppl needed. Its been a trend in VA. Also one of VA's organizers came to NC for our BeyDay.
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:20 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:58 PM)Luck Wrote: Anyways, I still don't understand why this thread hasn't been closed? Uncertain It's WAY after the deadline of all the events and Beydays.

And another cool thing about this thread is that anything you post in this,will go down in WBO history.
is it really true whatever we post goes to the wbo history

That question belongs in Questions about the WBO. And yes, everything you post here is archived.
In the upcoming beyblade revolution tournament can you use 4D system beyblades

In the upcoming beyblade revolution tournament can you use 4D system beyblades?
(Apr. 05, 2013  10:07 PM)beyblade.king99 Wrote: In the upcoming beyblade revolution tournament can you use 4D system beyblades

In the upcoming beyblade revolution tournament can you use 4D system beyblades?

Yes, but what made you think this was the appropriate thread to ask that question? Questions about the championship should be posted in one of these threads:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...ampionship

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...ampionship