BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!!

(Jun. 12, 2011  2:54 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i wish i could gve him my cancer face

You can, just ask a MOD if you can gift it to him.

I think that's how it works, I just assume because I see people with faces gifted by others.
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:50 PM)Ink. Wrote: Wow, why is this the only lotto that I'm not dissapointed that I lost? Congratulations, Terriermon or whatever you were. Smile
GARGOMON

I was not aware that she Digivolved. Well, let's be happy that our Beyblade community doubled this year! We should make it a goal for the WBO to take over all 195 countries.
I'm making it my life's goal to host a tournament in Sealand.
?
Are you going to take a trip to the UK?

If someone did the maths i'm pretty sure the chances of Minion winning both lotto are really really slim, yet......

So for example if they're were 50 people in last years lotto then Minion would have a 1/50 chance of winning and if they're were 100 people in this years lotto Minion would a 1/100 chance in winning but the chance for winning both are 1/5000 ??????
Well now you all know how much I suck at maths.
(Jun. 12, 2011  1:06 PM)Ultimate Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:50 PM)Ink. Wrote: Wow, why is this the only lotto that I'm not dissapointed that I lost? Congratulations, Terriermon or whatever you were. Smile
GARGOMON

I was not aware that she Digivolved. Well, let's be happy that our Beyblade community doubled this year! We should make it a goal for the WBO to take over all 195 countries.
I'm making it my life's goal to host a tournament in Sealand.
?
Are you going to take a trip to the UK?

If someone did the maths i'm pretty sure the chances of Minion winning both tournaments are really really slim, yet......

So for example if they're were 50 people in last years lotto then Minion would have a 1/50 chance of winning and if they're were 100 people in this years lotto Minion would a 1/100 chance in winning but the chance for winning both are 1/5000 ??????
Well now you all know how much I suck at maths.
There was no lotto last year. She won the actual tournament.
Deikailo, Kai-V said there was a Beylotto last here, look:

(Jun. 11, 2011  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There was a BeyLotto last year too, but of course it was not as great as this one.
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:17 PM)Electric Wrote: Deikailo, Kai-V said there was a Beylotto last here, look:

(Jun. 11, 2011  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There was a BeyLotto last year too, but of course it was not as great as this one.
He still missed the point that we're talking about Emily's win at the tournament, not the lotto.
Quote:There was no lotto last year. She won the actual tournament.

My bad I got a little confused.

Has the Bey Points system been updated after BeyDays 2011?
congrats minion
I missed it... I'll probably be here next year, so I'll just go then. My parents overslept, and I ended up waiting at the door with my BB-10 and a bunch of combos to test out until 3 p.m. Then they woke up, and panicked. Hopefully someone organizes a Chicago tournament soon.
Rawr I want a another face for Judging!
Right now :p HMPHH
Jk Jk :p
We should have a Back to School Bash Bey Day or something
Augh. Don't remind me of school! Though it is a good idea. (School just let out last week, so I don't even like saying the word.) Anyway, congrats on the win Minion, even though I don't see you often on the site... Now I really wish that I went.
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:01 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Rawr I want a another face for Judging!
What do you get for hosting and judging then?
I think mine and Black_Rose's faces must be in the post or something xD
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:29 PM)Newt Wrote:
He already had Face of the Wyvern from a previous event.

Bdaichi, just hot more tournaments to get a Metal Face.
(Jun. 16, 2011  3:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  2:29 PM)Newt Wrote:
He already had Face of the Wyvern from a previous event.

Bdaichi, just host more tournaments to get a Metal Face.

Fixed. And the Metal Face is going to be hard to obtain. I think Otsu is going to get his realllyy soon.
(Jun. 16, 2011  7:27 PM)® Wrote: Fixed. And the Metal Face is going to be hard to obtain. I think Otsu is going to get his realllyy soon.
Thanks, Mr. Know-it-all. I'm so glad that you compensated for my human error, because error is completely unacceptable and absolutely no one could have possibly understood what I meant.

Metal Face is not that hard to get. You just need to stay committed.
I may be new on this site but i'm happy for everybody that even participated so congratulations.
congrats to all the bladers who entered the beydays tournaments
uhm, did I wait too long? I've been away for a while, I got married in the states, went to a week long rave in Spain, and then got back and spent a week camping in the forest with hippies.

I have ridiculously good luck.