BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!

Damn it! I wanted to see if that thing I lost to really beat WBMS in Tornado Balance. It's the only reason I made such a stupid choice when it came to what I was battling with.
Train Wrote:Damn it! I wanted to see if that thing I lost to really beat WBMS in Tornado Balance. It's the only reason I made such a stupid choice when it came to what I was battling with.

I can probably look into this.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Train Wrote:Damn it! I wanted to see if that thing I lost to really beat WBMS in Tornado Balance. It's the only reason I made such a stupid choice when it came to what I was battling with.

So should I PM you about this or can I talk about it in here?
Train Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

So should I PM you about this or can I talk about it in here?

PM me about it.
Just thought I should post this for those who don't know:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Beywiki

Two videos have been uploaded.
I've lost weight.
Bahaha Elliot singing is golden.
who is the guy in red who finished second?
SK Wrote:who is the guy in red who finished second?

some guy named mark wood, not a member
hahaahaha brad, you have a propensity to be huggy

also LOL @ annie in the background. everyone has relatively modern clothes, and shes just back there, chillin. awesome.
Artie Wrote:hahaahaha brad, you have a propensity to be huggy

also LOL @ annie in the background. everyone has relatively modern clothes, and shes just back there, chillin. awesome.

except with mark wood because i had no idea who he was
Bey Brad Wrote:
Artie Wrote:hahaahaha brad, you have a propensity to be huggy

except with mark wood because i had no idea who he was

he secretly wanted it
Haha wow those videos make me so excited for botb!
yoyoyo
tell me what you think!? pretty much just finished, will be up on beywiki shortly aswell.
I also will make second topic for suggestions or w.e.

BND Friday Sessions!!

Tornament video is in progress.
Wink