BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! @ Anime North 2008

I really want you to come, so stick with it! Smile
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I am currently failing trigonometry and I can't go if I don't pass. So someone give me the ultimate secret tip.

STUDY MORE BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU DON'T GET TO COME

I think I will lay off of other things that keep me busy for a while (until my grades come up). I wouldn't miss this for the world. I wanted to meet you all so badly and I missed out, twice. I was just about to go to the WC. And, I missed GBT.

hey if you got questions im in university level algebra and calculus. im sure i could answwer most of your questions. so like Brad said your comin to this event!
I'd help, but I'm absolutely useless at math. Like, I don't even remember how to do long division.
hey neither do i. though i can long divide functions. go figure
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I am currently failing trigonometry and I can't go if I don't pass. So someone give me the ultimate secret tip.

I am tutoring my friend in that subject Wink
I booked my reservation for the Double Tree yesterday.
Need your opinion guys: should I focus on wicked HMS prizes and pretty small plastic prizes, or try to even it out? I honestly imagine that everyone is after more HMS than plastics ... just need your opinion.
Well, considering most HMS players are gathering parts as we speak to win the event, is there really that much you can offer that most of us won't already have by AN?
Ichida Wrote:Well, considering most HMS players are gathering parts as we speak to win the event, is there really that much you can offer that most of us won't already have by AN?

Fine, why even bother having prizes then?
No need to be snippy. Tongue_out I'm just talking about actual bey. You could consider things like stadiums, grip shooters. Then again, these are just suggestions. The prizes at GBT were enough to make everyone happy back then.
It's hard to find decent stuff. I mean, sure, people are buying stuff in preparation, but they probably won't be able to get everything they need and maybe someone without much stuff could win.
Any Try Kits left on the market?
They're like $50. I saw a Twin Battle set, but it's gone now. Unhappy I'll wait for another one.
Ichida Wrote:No need to be snippy. Tongue_out I'm just talking about actual bey. You could consider things like stadiums, grip shooters. Then again, these are just suggestions. The prizes at GBT were enough to make everyone happy back then.

not everyone is rich, and most are probably saving up for the travel and lodging fare for the weekend

i think you should concentrate more on HMS prizes
Tamer Brad Wrote:They're like $50. I saw a Twin Battle set, but it's gone now. Unhappy I'll wait for another one.

What was in that?
type s, white averazer, and black dranzer ms. as well as a dual HMS shooter
Fleetscut Wrote:type s, white averazer, and black dranzer ms. as well as a dual HMS shooter
I think you got it mixed up, that's the HMS Try Set.
The Twin Battle Set had Tornado Balance, Wybern DJ, recolours of Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon MS and Driger MS, plus 2 Double HMS Shooters (whatever it's called).
King of Darkness Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:type s, white averazer, and black dranzer ms. as well as a dual HMS shooter
The Twin Battle Set had Tornado Balance, Wybern DJ, recolours of Dragoon MS, Gaia Dragoon MS and Driger MS, plus 2 Double HMS Shooters (whatever it's called).

This is correct.

Btw Dan, Flash told me to say "hi" to you when I was talking to him earlier. lol
King of Darkness Wrote:

ah, my bad. i forgot which set that was
Dragoon MS Blue Dragon Ver.
Gaia Dragoon MS Yellow Dragon Ver.
Driger MS White Tiger Ver.
Wybern DJ
Tornado Balance
Double Shooter
I booked the room for Anne and I at the Doubletree! Smile
Tamer Brad Wrote:I booked the room for Anne and I at the Doubletree! Smile

YAY!
The prize chest so far!

HMS Twin Beybattle Double Shooter Set which includes:
Tornado Balance
Double Shooter
Dragoon MS Blue Dragon Ver.
Gaia Dragoon MS Yellow Dragon Ver.
Driger MS White Tiger Ver.
Wybern DJ (Black)

===

Tornado Balance x2
Wolborg MS
Dark Leopard MS
Round Shell MS
Phantom Fox MS
Advance Eterner
HMS Saint Beasts Booster
Random Booster ACT 2

And there's certainly more to come!
mmm looks awsome. ive got my eye on a TB
hey yo I did mention this, earlier(maybe bbf) a sorta trophy or medal would be sick, yaknowaiemean

prizes you just listed are more than I expected, Smile) cool