BEYBLADE IS DEAD IN GREECE

well i can say officialy i believe that greece has a dead community with hopes of returning it are getting down every day.I am really sad to announce it but i have searched all of the internet for greek blades and i cant find alot of them only 1-2 blades. of course i wanna say something in the city i live there are still beys being sold in local markets and propably some 5year olds are buying 1 or 2 beys but i cant find them...soo F in the comments
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:14 PM)panos123 Wrote: well i can say officialy i believe that greece has a dead community with hopes of returning it are getting down every day.I am really sad to announce it but i have searched all of the internet for greek blades and i cant find alot of them only 1-2 blades. of course i wanna say something in the city i live there are still beys being sold in local markets and propably some 5year olds are buying 1 or 2 beys but i cant find them...soo F in the comments

PM Me, I can help.
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:14 PM)panos123 Wrote: well i can say officialy i believe that greece has a dead community with hopes of returning it are getting down every day.I am really sad to announce it but i have searched all of the internet for greek blades and i cant find alot of them only 1-2 blades. of course i wanna say something in the city i live there are still beys being sold in local markets and propably some 5year olds are buying 1 or 2 beys but i cant find them...soo F in the comments

I thought my area was dead, but I became an organizer and lots of people came to my tournament. You just gotta build interest.
well yeah i can say there maybe some secret bladers out there but i dont think they use this website soo i cant do nothing
(Sep. 14, 2019  7:02 AM)panos123 Wrote: well yeah i can say there maybe some secret bladers out there but i dont think they use this website soo i cant do nothing

do you have freinds that play? Or a brother/sister? Try getting them to make an account. You only need 4 to host a tournament.
i have 2 friends and we do tournaments with all our beys
(Sep. 14, 2019  1:51 PM)panos123 Wrote: i have 2 freinds and we do tournaments with all our beys

Get them to make a wbo account so you can become an organizer.
eh yea but one of them doesnt have a laptor or a pc....but i will tell the other one
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:06 PM)panos123 Wrote: eh yea but one of them doesnt have a laptor or a pc....but i will tell the other one

Make one with your device. Sign out of yours and make a new email and account for them. Last thing you need is another player. If they have a brother/sister ask them or your parent if they want to make an account. Have all of the accounts post here once then take the organizers quiz.
nah this is not helping at reviving the community
(Sep. 14, 2019  8:15 PM)panos123 Wrote: nah this is not helping at reviving the community

Neither is this. Instead of negitivity try helping.