BEYBLADE: Evolution Customizations/Parts Discussion

This thread is exclusively for discussion about Customization and Parts in BEYBLADE: Evolution and Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament. Whether you've found the ultimate in-game Customization and want to share it with the world or are simply seeking help from others in creating your own, this is is the thread for you!
I've noticed, for the most part (minus those "spirit" attacks)- the battles tend to follow the "Triangle" of types. (Attack over Stamina, Stamina over Defense, Defense over attack).

A lot of good combinations in reality, work generally well in the game, itself.

At its time, Hades Kerbecs BD145 WD was an amazing Stamina type- and it works very well in the game, only thing to really worry about is KO's (since for the most part, it's basically a virtual BB-10)
for attack, i would do cosmic/storm/cyclone aqaurio m145 mf with big bang pegasis face bolt, and for defense/stamina, i would use twisted orion, but if sw145 ms with a jade jupiter face bolt. if you're looking for more deffense, it would be twisted jupiter sw145ms, and for more stamina i would use twisted orion sw145ms, but overall i would say twisted orion sw145 ms is better then twisted jupiter sw145 ms, but just like i sayed it is your choice out of these 2 combos.
I prefer Balance Types. Since often times it depends on the stadium, Balance types have the edge when it comes to adapting to the situation. Although I do have trouble against pure types like Masamune and his godly smash. My Beys at the moment that do good in the Story Mode are:

Thermal Byxis 130MF - Balance, Attack and Stamina focused.
My rating: 7/10 Could be better but can KO opponents with relative ease.
Shot: Between the Outside and Inside or Outside depending on the opponent.

Wing Eagle AD145FS - Balance, Attack and Stamina focused.
My rating: 8/10 Has better defense than Thermal Byxis130MF and sacrifices a bit of smash power for grinding damage, which is important late in the battle.
Shot: Always Between the Outside and the Inside.

Cyclone Fox 230WD - Attack, Defense and Stamina focused.
My rating: 5/10 It works only when it has an advantage over the other Bey. Mostly built to sway and damagethe opponent. (Subject to change)
Shot: Smack dab in the middle.

They do pretty darn good. Try 'em out when you have the spare time especially the first 2 they are my pride and joy~
So are the stats in this game actually accurate to real life?
(Feb. 24, 2015  6:00 PM)infinitycross Wrote: So are the stats in this game actually accurate to real life?

Barely, unfortunately hah. It is basically impossible to give a static, numbered evaluation of a part because it could have one niche use in a specific combination or it only does good in one type and not all types, etc. So, whether from TAKARA-TOMY, Hasbro, the video games, etc., all statistics like that are inaccurate. It would almost be a coincidence if a stat was widely agreed upon by the whole community.
Every time a stamina is battling an attack the stamina or attack they hav

Every time a stamina is battling an attack the stamina or attack has to wait for stamina to run out
(Mar. 25, 2017  10:51 PM)Jiggs Wrote: Every time a stamina is battling an attack the stamina or attack they hav

Every time a stamina is battling an attack the stamina or attack has to wait for stamina to run out

I don't seem to get it. Uncertain