BEYBLADE: Evolution Ask a Question, Get an Answer!

(Apr. 19, 2014  5:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Where is the Shogun Steel Sneak Peak? Could anyone help me with that?

Thats exactly what I was saying when I first got the game 3-4 months ago... does any one know how to solve this or .... well I dont know? *confused*
Will the WBO have tournaments for this?
(May. 15, 2014  10:33 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Will the WBO have tournaments for this?

Like Super Smash Bros tournaments ?
(May. 16, 2014  12:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  10:33 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Will the WBO have tournaments for this?

Like Super Smash Bros tournaments ?
I think so. With a bracket and everything.
Man, we could try. I have to admit it would have been great to try this at a convention like Anime North.
It would be an awesome tournament to be in but would other people be interested?
(May. 16, 2014  1:56 PM)Last man Wrote: It would be an awesome tournament to be in but would other people be interested?
I think not, because this game is pretty old at this point.
How do I costomize the beyblade? I'm trying to, but it won't let me change it?:\
(May. 18, 2014  7:36 PM)ryukiba Wrote: How do I costomize the beyblade? I'm trying to, but it won't let me change it?:\
Make sure you are confirming everything on the touchscreen and not just clicking B.
(May. 18, 2014  4:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(May. 16, 2014  1:56 PM)Last man Wrote: It would be an awesome tournament to be in but would other people be interested?
I guess your right.

But what would be a good combo for the game.
(May. 24, 2014  2:55 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(May. 18, 2014  7:36 PM)ryukiba Wrote: How do I costomize the beyblade? I'm trying to, but it won't let me change it?:\
Make sure you are confirming everything on the touchscreen and not just clicking B.

Ok thanks! I'll try thatSmile
(May. 24, 2014  3:30 AM)Last man Wrote:
(May. 18, 2014  4:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
I guess your right.

But what would be a good combo for the game.
That would belong in the. Build me a Combo thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...Discussion
(May. 24, 2014  10:46 PM)Last man Wrote: Huh. :I
what do you mean, you should add more content to your post
Could anyone tell me where both of these games (US and Japanese Zero-G) Story Modes end at? I mean, are Pluto and Rago available in there, and Sakyo/Kira in the Japanese version?

Thanks.
Why is this game so awful xD
To clarify, the only zero-g beyblade in the American version is Samurai Ifrit, right?
(Jul. 31, 2014  4:18 AM)H3LLO Wrote: To clarify, the only zero-g beyblade in the American version is Samurai Ifrit, right?
Is he? How do you get him?
(Jul. 31, 2014  1:13 PM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2014  4:18 AM)H3LLO Wrote: To clarify, the only zero-g beyblade in the American version is Samurai Ifrit, right?
Is he? How do you get him?
I have no clue, I don't even have the game haha. On the first page of this thread, Leone19 said,

Quote:For the World Wide Version (Not Japan) we seem to have Hybrid Wheel, Metal Fury, and Samurai Ifrit (Only Zero-G)
so I was just trying to clarify that.
(Jun. 17, 2014  1:35 AM)Neo Wrote: Why is this game so awful xD

Honestly most of the Beyblade video games are not all great, the V-Force GBA game driven me insane with it's bad controls and I especially hated the disorienting 3D perspective, I could barely move without slipping off.

The rest I just can't care for, heck the only reason I get these are for the spinning tops, pretty sad I know but who could resist the freakishly gorgeous Cyber Pegasis or Counter Leone?
Can we play beyblade Evolution in Nintendo 3ds XL ?
I am quite certain, yes.
Why does NA version suck xD
(Jul. 16, 2015  8:35 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Why does NA version suck xD

Why do you say that, hah ?
(Jul. 16, 2015  8:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2015  8:35 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Why does NA version suck xD

Why do you say that, hah ?

I may be over exaggerating here but for me this game was no fun. The battles aren't exciting and all you really do is launch and call spirit moves ( forgive me if that isn't the term I haven't played it since Christmas) the fact that they didn't choose 4d models and zero-g is hardly present makes it even worse. When I look back at the metal fusion game this game was just a huge let down to me. Uncertain